Mystery Solved: Why Romero Was Denied Full Two Hours for Second Weigh-In Before Whittaker Fight

They should sue her, that shit costed Yoel his belt.

Amazing, just like his supplements were tainted and he didn't actually miss weight against Rockhold either or hear the bell against Kennedy or mean to grab the cage against Jacare or fake a low blow with Costa to get more rest.

Just a series of misunderstandings.
Yup. This guy just keeps "stumbling" into immoral scenarios. Not his fault at all!!!!
Nevermind the costa replays alone should comdemn him as a dirty fighter for life, but let's ignore every other shitty thing Yoel has done as well....

The government ruining sports once again...Fuck that bitch, she should be fired.

Yoel shouldn't have gone.....He should've just stayed there, said hey u guys gave me 2 hours to see that bitch take the knee.

I like Yoel because he sounds like a cartoon character when he talks, but I don't believe he was entitled to a full two hours time at that particular point in time was he? It's been a while so I might not be remembering that correctly.

But with all the "where there's smoke" situations involving Yoel and cheating I'm not inclined to feel bad for him.

Amazing, just like his supplements were tainted and he didn't actually miss weight against Rockhold either or hear the bell against Kennedy or mean to grab the cage against Jacare or fake a low blow with Costa to get more rest.

...what are you getting at?
Stop being so vague.

I like Yoel because he sounds like a cartoon character when he talks, but I don't believe he was entitled to a full two hours time at that particular point in time was he? It's been a while so I might not be remembering that correctly.

But with all the "where there's smoke" situations involving Yoel and cheating I'm not inclined to feel bad for him.

No, all the reported had said the commissioner never gave Yoel the full 2 hours like they were suppose to do. It's not that hard if you do a quick google search.

Lol at all the idiots saying, well, Yoel shoulda made weight before that, are you fucking stupid, he had an extra 2 hrs to make weight, well within the rules....

Yoel should just move up to 205 and not deal with this anymore

So Yoel gets robbed of being a world champion because some cunt decided she was more important than the people adversely affected by her selfish decisions.

Some of those are real. They didn’t give him the 2 hours to cut the pound, that’s long been known but never why. He did fail to make weight against Rockhold but he also took that fight on short notice. And not answering the bell against Kennedy we know was the refs fault. He told Romero to stay seated and the ref admitted to that being his mistake a long time ago. I can’t temember the why but I’m sure it’s easily googles. Even Kennedy has since said that wasn’t Yoel’s fault

Basically the story is the commissioner wanted to get to the Cubs game in time so she didn't give Romero the full two hours.

There is NO rule that says they have to have two hours

The rule says "UP TO" 2 hours...

She can't let Yoel keep getting away with it. Good on her.

No, all the reported had said the commissioner never gave Yoel the full 2 hours like they were suppose to do. It's not that hard if you do a quick google search.

if you do a google search you will find its not two hours, its "up to two hours"

commission can choose how much time they want to give them within the rules.

Yeah just a bunch of

I knowa speaka any englishjg

Me no habla englsh

Moments..

Pure coincidence honestly lol

Yoel is such a rule abiding gentleman. This is truly a shame.

This bullshit again. EVERYONE ELSE made weight on the first attempt. Romero took a second attempt, where he got UP TO two more hours. Which they could end at any time at their discretion, if he looked like death making the cut.

Which he did.

Lol at all the idiots saying, well, Yoel shoulda made weight before that, are you fucking stupid, he had an extra 2 hrs to make weight, well within the rules....
Right. I guess that means anyone that's ever needed the extra time at a second attempt is an unprofessional cheater lol.

If Yoel wants easier weight cuts he should just stop doing such massive amounts of steroids

Don't the rules say that if you missed weight in your last fight, you're barred from having those extra two hours to make weight in your next one?

If that's true, that's the only explanation you need. He came in too heavy against Rockhold, therefore he was obligated to make weight the first time against Whittaker, and he didn't. I don't know why the commission couldn't just easily explain this to him and his team.

cubs game , bad judges, tainted supplements, gloves grabing...man this guy can't get a break

Back