Mysterious Bump on Tyronee Woodley's Belly

Insulin and GH. Could be a lipohypertrophy bump.

Yeah if it were anything it would be something like that. But still I have only read that you do it in the fat down towards the bottom of the stomach. Not into muscles.

This. It's a human fucking body. There are flaws everywhere.

Everyone has flaws yeah, but having this particular flaw that's common to a certain act raises the likelihood it wasn't mother nature.

Plus we all know you're on PEDs so don't act. I bet you're actually Barry Bonds. Answer me this, where is San Fransisco?

Everyone has flaws yeah, but having this particular flaw that's common to a certain act raises the likelihood it wasn't mother nature.

Plus we all know you're on PEDs so don't act. I bet you're actually Barry Bonds. Answer me this, where is San Fransisco?

I'm European, bro. Had to google Barry Bonds.

:>

thats where he plugs himself into the mains..

ffs, i see what people are getting at but why the fuck would you inject yourself there...

youd other go in the thigh, the arse, or subcut on the lower stomach area

stupid
Could be stupid post or could be stupid PED user. Long term rotation and that lean, there only so many areas to pinch an inch and I've always thought... er.... heard self injecting in the arse is difficult depending on flexibility or someone is old school aspirating before the injection. Could be reusing pins as well. Don't put anything past anyone trying to keep usage a secret. Personally, I don't think it looks all that suspicious, but anything is possible.

Let's not be too quick to dismiss this until scientists at Fermilab in IL are finished studying it. This is important shit. Highlights underlined below:

Mysterious 'Bump' Baffles Fermilab Scientists Probing How World Works

"Since about 1964," Lincoln explained, "we have invented a series of theories that, blended together, is called the Standard Model of Particle Physics and from that we can explain all data that we've taken. However, we can't explain this bump."

Which means this "bump" could represent a new particle previously unknown to scientists, and could fundamentally change understanding of particle physics.
As the particle collisions continue to produce data, Lincoln says the watchful eyes of more than a thousand scientists globally will arrive at one of two explanations for the "bump."

"One is that this is just a random statistical fluctuation and it will disappear with more data, and we need to be very clear about that," he explained. "The far more exciting possibility is that if it is real, yes, absolutely it is a completely fascinating thing that will rewrite our understanding of how the world works."

http://m.voanews.com/a/mysterious-blump-baffles-fermilab-scientists-how-world-works/3326144.html

Yeah if it were anything it would be something like that. But still I have only read that you do it in the fat down towards the bottom of the stomach. Not into muscles.
Doesn't mean someone is doing it right.
Found this helpful diagram of sub-q injection sites.
Sub-Q-Injection-Sites.jpeg

Could be stupid post or could be stupid PED user. Long term rotation and that lean, there only so many areas to pinch an inch and I've always thought... er.... heard self injecting in the arse is difficult depending on flexibility or someone is old school aspirating before the injection. Could be reusing pins as well. Don't put anything past anyone trying to keep usage a secret. Personally, I don't think it looks all that suspicious, but anything is possible.

That's the thing. My personal belief is that every fucking fighter is on something at some point. Few exceptions maybe, but the vast majority for sure.
But these types of threads are kinda pushing it imo and the lack of experience or knowledge often shines through.

I'd be more surprised if he came back clean at this point, MMA is in a weird place.

Back