Mysterious Bump on Tyronee Woodley's Belly

Anyone with a shred of common sense and intuitive insight is aware that Woodley juiced at one point or another, same can be said for Robbie.

It'll be cool if we can see all of their stacks so we can compare the effectiveness of one stack over another.

Woodley probably has a stack that enhances strength, power, and explosiveness.

Robbie probably has a stack that enables him to train 8 hours a day.

GSP probably had the most epic doping program in MMA history.

I'd be curious to see that as well. Agree with this, for the most part.

I'm on HGH and I also have those bumps.

Do u pin that high, I've been taking ipam and mod GRF peps for 3 years on and off, but never pinned that high, I pin in the lower belly or quads for peps.

Seems like that'd be painful even with a 30 gauge or whatever.

He has great genetics no doubt, but genetics can only get a person to a point.

Guys like Vitor, Overem, Brock, Lombard, etc., have great genetics for bodybuilding, but none of them would have looked the way they are without PEDs.

I don't know why, but people in general have a hard time letting go of the fact that humans are not naturally built like comic book heroes.

Some people can't wrap their heads around the fact that some humans are naturally built like comic book heros. That's one thing I hate about this error of peds, people seriously under estimate what the human body is capable of.

RYLzD6V.gif

Hassy probably stares at this gif every night

have results come back yet? beating a dead horse but out of curiosity

WHo bumped this....I have two of these on my arms that pop up when lifting hard. You can get them on any muscle. Just a lypoma.

Back