MyBookie

rille31

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just got this message on mybookie.ag and I cant post any bets, limit set to 0

"Please check House Rules & Regulations - #28 MYB requires even action between full games and derived events. Contact sports = derived event. No payments until even action"

Any body got this from them and what does it mean?

Whoa lol. That's new. Haven't used my account there in awhile but looks like they want you to have action on stuff other than mma.

Whoa lol. That's new. Haven't used my account there in awhile but looks like they want you to have action on stuff other than mma.
<{Joewithit}>

So I have to bet my entire bank roll on other stuff?

So I asked them and got this, still not sure What they mean

"We appreciate your interest in our house rules.

About this rule, it means that the total amount wagered in full games, needs to be equal as the amount wagered on any other game line.

For example, we have customers who usually wagers on half game, quarter lines or place live wagers, as stated in the rule, they’ll need to wager as well in full games, otherwise, when requesting a payout if the totals are not close, they’ll be asked to wager X amount more to be able to cash out.

Don't forget that we are giving up to $200 for every friend you refer to us. Tell your friends to register through the link, and when they sign-up they will get a 50% welcome bonus (10-time rollover). We will give you 200% up to $200 (5-time rollover) on your friend's initial deposit"

<{Joewithit}>

So I have to bet my entire bank roll on other stuff?
Well...it says "even action" so I'd imagine they just want your wagers to amount the same on other sports not necessarily your whole BR.

So I asked them and got this, still not sure What they mean

"We appreciate your interest in our house rules.

About this rule, it means that the total amount wagered in full games, needs to be equal as the amount wagered on any other game line.

For example, we have customers who usually wagers on half game, quarter lines or place live wagers, as stated in the rule, they’ll need to wager as well in full games, otherwise, when requesting a payout if the totals are not close, they’ll be asked to wager X amount more to be able to cash out.

Don't forget that we are giving up to $200 for every friend you refer to us. Tell your friends to register through the link, and when they sign-up they will get a 50% welcome bonus (10-time rollover). We will give you 200% up to $200 (5-time rollover) on your friend's initial deposit"
Lmaooooo. What a shit fest. Basically it looks like they've tired of players beating them at these particular spots so they're limiting how one note you can be.

So if you're wagering a lot on "derived events" (MMA and live betting) they want you to make your stakes on "full games" (NBA, Soccer, Tennis, etc.)

Edit* AND you can't abandon ship and cash out until you match your wagers lol. Fucking ridiculous.

Well...it says "even action" so I'd imagine they just want your wagers to amount the same on other sports not necessarily your whole BR.
My entire bank roll is exclusively from mma

Lmaooooo. What a shit fest. Basically it looks like they've tired of players beating them at these particular spots so they're limiting how one note you can be.

So if you're wagering a lot on "derived events" (MMA and live betting) they want you to make your stakes on "full games" (NBA, Soccer, Tennis, etc.)

Edit* AND you can't abandon ship and cash out until you match your wagers lol. Fucking ridiculous.
I have a couple of k just from mma Betting, that fcking sucks

I have a couple of k just from mma Betting, that fcking sucks
I guess you could argue with customer service that your wagers made before this new house rule came out shouldn't qualify.

That is so fucking ridiculous. Heard a ton of horror stories about them, like people getting banned and BR confiscated cause they "only allow recreational players."

That is so fucking ridiculous. Heard a ton of horror stories about them, like people getting banned and BR confiscated cause they "only allow recreational players."
Degens that lose money pretty much.

Absolutely ridiculous. I have never even heard of the term "derived lines". I know they used to have a rule which was variably enforced where they expected bettors to have even action between moneylines and props/live betting. I don't really have a problem with that since their moneylines were sometimes pretty competitive and their prop lines were often so good for MMA & boxing. But there is no way I would ever bet a non-combat sport, not for a nickel. My balance there is really low now, but at one time I had a few grand there all from MMA & boxing. They have had quite a few scandals where they stole people's balance with all kind of wacky excuses, so I can't say this shocks me.

Just noticed the op said "Contact sports= derived event". Huh? American football is a contact sport. Did you mean to type combat sport or did they literally write contact sport?

C+ rating on SBR. Don't know why people risk their money with books rated anything below a B.

Pretty disgusting tbh. They seemed to have built a lot of momentum through sponsoring MMA athletes too. Schaubs dumbass was advertising, Colby, Eddie Alvarez I think even James Vick. Feeling bad for OP. That's like falling in love with a girl and then finding out she has face herpes and didn't tell you.

This is why I never keep any money on these sites. As soon as you win some money cash it out.

You may just have to bet your bank roll on some sure tennis bets (where big upsets are extremely rare) @ 1/20 odds or something.

There are site that are out right theft too. No professional allow in fine print, who read the wall of text of T and C? So if you win ton and can not proof you have a full time job, they could literally give them self the right to confiscate your balance. Those site should be automatically blacklist by SBR.

If someone willing to donate their time to find out which site have this ridiculous rules, I donate $10 to you. People without job currently should be interest to find out those site too.

This is why I never keep any money on these sites. As soon as you win some money cash it out.

You may just have to bet your bank roll on some sure tennis bets (where big upsets are extremely rare) @ 1/20 odds or something.
He should just hedge, find the best hedge to lose minimal money or even gain money on good hedge in tennis, basketball, hockey, etc.

Back