MyBookie

C+ rating on SBR. Don't know why people risk their money with books rated anything below a B.

I didn’t know that. Withdrawing my entire BR now.
Also, mybookie allowed my credit card to get compromised last Friday. Saw a charge for $113 when I never use this card for anything other than depositing to my bookie specifically for this reason. Called my bank and had them reverse the charges and issue me a new card.

Taking myself over to 5dimes I guess.

I didn’t know that. Withdrawing my entire BR now.
Also, mybookie allowed my credit card to get compromised last Friday. Saw a charge for $113 when I never use this card for anything other than depositing to my bookie specifically for this reason. Called my bank and had them reverse the charges and issue me a new card.

Taking myself over to 5dimes I guess.
Oh honey no. Never use your card for that.

He should just hedge, find the best hedge to lose minimal money or even gain money on good hedge in tennis, basketball, hockey, etc.

makeing 2 bets is not a hedge. You just add risk if you make 2 bets.

Can't believe how far behind you guys in the States are with online gambling. Having to be fearful of depositing with a credit card - we've been doing that safely for a decade! Hopefully gets easier now it's starting to become legal and less taboo

This is why I never keep any money on these sites. As soon as you win some money cash it out.

You may just have to bet your bank roll on some sure tennis bets (where big upsets are extremely rare) @ 1/20 odds or something.
Thing is cashing out helps you get limited quicker

Threaten these fucks to open a case with SBR. Call them and blast them, insist on speaking to a manager.

They tried to restrict me from withdrawing and temporarily closed my account because I was logged in from different locations at different times. I finally got them to pay me out but took about a month.

Threaten these fucks to open a case with SBR. Call them and blast them, insist on speaking to a manager.

They tried to restrict me from withdrawing and temporarily closed my account because I was logged in from different locations at different times. I finally got them to pay me out but took about a month.
Ok so its pretty evident they are crooks, good I didn't use any of their bonuses or they would propably give me more bs.

Back