My wife keeps forcing me to listen to this during sex

you think that’s something well.. i went to starbucks and the car in front of me pahid for my drink and the lady at the window made it a point to tell me this right off the bat so i said ok and then she just stood there and whaited and stopped taling and just sta7ring at me wheil the line of cars sat behond me it was clear that she wanted me to pay for the car behind me so i ]asked her if this was like a thing for tod7ay or some promotio and she said no its just waht people do sometimes and then she kept sataring at me and i saw my venti smores frappucino on the counter to her right and i id nt know what to do and i was feeling anxl,ious now and i think i hear another car beep like their horn or somethging and i swar time froze so i said to myself in my head not outloud that this is bs i intended to just buy my drink and go pick my mom up buty she just didnt even flinch or go for my drink so i sad i woud pay for the car behind me if thats how it work and she lit up like a crhistmas trre all msoiles and shit like this somehow made her d7ay like we are particpiating in some totally sweet cosiual experminet and i sighed and handed her my card not knowing what was about tyo happen then i looked in the mirror and it ws a frigging ford van packed with highschool kids and some hipster driver i prayed that he only otrdered a small drink for him7self but tha was not the case the order came to and i shit you not 64.25 i was not told this until after she swqiped my card and handed my my drink jand my card back but i didnt know what to do so i drov off and a little piece of me died

@NoGoodNamesLeft translate please

It’s terrible whatever it is... heard about 20 seconds in the middle and was like” is this a joke?”

should I file for divorce?:

Your wife makes me listen to that shit when I fuck her too. Really annoying. In retaliation I generally fuck her anally, violently, and with out any consideration for her needs.

Your wife makes me listen to that shit when I fuck her too. Really annoying. In retaliation I generally fuck her anally, violently, and with out any consideration for her needs.
You need to see a therapist

925a6793-a71b-4f40-8945-6ba2a085290e_text_hi.gif

you think that’s something well.. i went to starbucks and the car in front of me pahid for my drink and the lady at the window made it a point to tell me this right off the bat so i said ok and then she just stood there and whaited and stopped taling and just sta7ring at me wheil the line of cars sat behond me it was clear that she wanted me to pay for the car behind me so i ]asked her if this was like a thing for tod7ay or some promotio and she said no its just waht people do sometimes and then she kept sataring at me and i saw my venti smores frappucino on the counter to her right and i id nt know what to do and i was feeling anxl,ious now and i think i hear another car beep like their horn or somethging and i swar time froze so i said to myself in my head not outloud that this is bs i intended to just buy my drink and go pick my mom up buty she just didnt even flinch or go for my drink so i sad i woud pay for the car behind me if thats how it work and she lit up like a crhistmas trre all msoiles and shit like this somehow made her d7ay like we are particpiating in some totally sweet cosiual experminet and i sighed and handed her my card not knowing what was about tyo happen then i looked in the mirror and it ws a frigging ford van packed with highschool kids and some hipster driver i prayed that he only otrdered a small drink for him7self but tha was not the case the order came to and i shit you not 64.25 i was not told this until after she swqiped my card and handed my my drink jand my card back but i didnt know what to do so i drov off and a little piece of me died
Yo fuck that cunt. Go back and burn that mother fucker to the ground.

if u get regular sex with your wife, u r way ahead of the curve
enjoy

<{yahyou}>
Listened to it. I expected worse. Granted, the main riff is a ripoff of "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins, I'd possibly be willing to bang your wife to that song.

That honestly wouldn’t bother me one bit. I would fuck the shit out of her and call out the sick shit in the song

should I file for divorce?:

If the sex is happening often enough that you're getting sick of the music, then count yourself lucky bro.
Alternatively you are becoming sculpted into a Manchurian Candidate and you are going to commit a horrible crime without any concious knowledge of it

You have to bang her to Adam Sandler’s Medium Pace.

keep some choice items next to the bed, if you know what I mean...

Back