My waitress at Denny's is an LA 8.

What job would you be expecting her to do in Vegas ? Something that involves her tits being out or at the very least showing lots of cleavage ?
Yes like every other girl here

due to lack of pictures, literally none of this happened.

Damn shes got the whole package. Why would a girl like that be working Dennys in a city like Vegas where she couls be making bank on the strip. Hell even working the Dennys on the strip would be better. Theories?

latest

Im not here to give you guys fapping material. Just wondering why a girl like this would be working at Dennys in a city like Vegas. Im legit curious
Although I think the constant craving for pics on this forum is lame, your question cannot be answered by us without seeing how she looks.

We don't know what a "LA 8" looks to you. For all we know she's fugly and your standards are shit.

TS doesn't even have to show us a creep shot of the waitress in question.

I'd be happy with just a random pic of a celebrity or model who looks like the waitress...

Although I think the constant craving for pics on this forum is lame, your question cannot be answered by us without seeing how she looks.

We don't know what a "LA 8" looks to you. For all we know she's fugly and your standards are shit.
I live in vegas and work and party on the strip. I see hot chicks all the time. Very few stand out to me anymore. This one did and she works at Dennys

I live in vegas and work and party on the strip. I see hot chicks all the time. Very few stand out to me anymore. This one did and she works at Dennys
You can say whatever you want but again we don't know your standards.

Tbh, someone asking "omg, how can a woman so hot be working as a waitress!?!" seems like a weirdo who doesn't get out much

TS doesn't even have to show us a creep shot of the waitress in question.

I'd be happy with just a random pic of a celebrity or model who looks like the waitress...
Ok this chick is as close as i could find

images-11.jpg

Kinda this with darker hair

Theory:

As a child, it was a family tradition to go to Denny's on Sunday after church. And because she loved going there so much she began to dream of working there. Much like children decide they want to be a firefighter or an astronaut or a movie star when they grow up, her dream was to be a Denny's waitress. And it's a dream she never let go of.

So the next time you see her you should say, "Congrats on achieving your dream. You did it."

hyde-laughing-o.gif

So basically this board is like a diary. People posting about hot girls they see on a daily basis?

You can say whatever you want but again we don't know your standards.

Tbh, someone asking "omg, how can a woman so hot be working as a waitress!?!" seems like a weirdo who doesn't get out much
It just seemed odd you dont see girls like that working off the strip where they can make ridiculous money

So basically this board is like a diary. People posting about hot girls they see on a daily basis?
It's funny that TS says he sees hot girls on a regular basis yet posts a thread that suggests he rarely sees good-looking girls in person

Either way, she's not interested in you, TS. Move along

Back