My waitress at Denny's is an LA 8.

Sounds about as plausible as these two girls working a shitty waitressing job and being "broke."

TwoBrokeGirls.jpg

Well Kat Dennings's only redeeming feature is her big tits. Neither her face nor her personality is desirable. There are probably a bunch of average-looking waitresses in the world with big tits

Sorry guys not that big of a creep to post a pic. Picture a white Arianna Grande but with tits and an ass
Grande is 'meh' at best for me....if I was going to be a ''creepy older guy'' I'd imagine ''Hit Girl'' from ''Kick-Ass'' with tits.

Damn shes got the whole package. Why would a girl like that be working Dennys in a city like Vegas where she couls be making bank on the strip. Hell even working the Dennys on the strip would be better. Theories?

No Boise dime no care.

What the hell is wrong with you? Take some creepy photos of your waitress and post them on the Internet already, Christ.

Damn shes got the whole package. Why would a girl like that be working Dennys in a city like Vegas where she couls be making bank on the strip. Hell even working the Dennys on the strip would be better. Theories?

She is most likely a rich girl still in HS or college, and just wants a part time job.

She's probably a "struggling artist" trying to make it in the business. Hasn't got her casting couch callback yet.

Came in here expecting pics.

Found a Lllly livered douche.

Or maybe it was really a dude 100%, but your Moons over My Hammy was probably giving you a mini-stroke. Your vision blurred.

This should be a ban offense...wtf mods?

She is most likely a rich girl still in HS or college, and just wants a part time job.
Vegas is nothing but part time jobs for hot women that pay tons of money. My ex would routinely make $100+ an hour in tips just as a bartender at a local bar and she wasnt near as hot. Maybe she doesnt agree with the club / bar scene

its obvious that the ts isn't an expert on rating women on the LA scale.

Why in the BLUE HE// would you make a thread about how beautiful something is and not post the pic?

6ad35-THreadsucks.gif

Im not here to give you guys fapping material. Just wondering why a girl like this would be working at Dennys in a city like Vegas. Im legit curious
What job would you be expecting her to do in Vegas ? Something that involves her tits being out or at the very least showing lots of cleavage ?

Back