My Vid

PutDaCream

NO BELT
Reaction score
Here's the begining of m first fight. I don't post the whole vid because i don't whant you to see mee getting ass-kicked. :D
I couldn't mantain the full mount, an i don't know why. After he made the turn to my guard, it was over... Strikes, strikes and more strikes.

And another thing, i never thought it was possible to fight in a wet ring. It's a pain in the ass.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3T5I4VKOP3CIM0BV7KCNEB6HJC

Damn. For some reason the video is freezing at the very start. And I wanted to watch it ;[

It's probably just my computer, haven't got around to reinstalling windows in awhile.. Tried it on three media players it stopped after a certain point. It might be the file formatting or something.. That and microsoft blows.

I might try it on a diff. computer in a moment here. (Or I'll just go to sleep and wake up at 7pm then try it)

FiendishOne said:
It's probably just my computer, haven't got around to reinstalling windows in awhile.. Tried it on three media players it stopped after a certain point. It might be the file formatting or something.. That and microsoft blows.

That's why i'm a Mac user :D

Ha. Nice. That's why I reinstall windows every 2 weeks or use Linux (BTW Macs blow, PCs are better quality.. so long as you find a decent OS)

That gives me an idea actually..

However, Falcon NW or AlienWare equipped with Linux via brutal brutal leglock.

OK. I give you a Draw as long as you accept that Windows is the Tomato Can here.

Hey, any injuries? BTW, post the whole fights!

Stop using this FUCKING attitude: "ass kicked", "owned". You are an warrior. Warriors win and loose. You were this time at the other side. Don't let me come after you!!! :)

tudor_bjj said:
Stop using this FUCKING attitude: "ass kicked", "owned". You are an warrior. Warriors win and loose. You were this time at the other side. Don't let me come after you!!! :)
Hey, i'm joking. I said in another post that i'm very happy. And that's because i'm not afraid of losing. And what's the problem of joking about myself? I think it's better than crying. I assure you, the next one i win.

So you were the guy at the left? You had a good start.

By the way, what disciplines are you training and for how long?

DLing right now, always nice to see an amateur fight. But post the whole fight. There's no shame in loosing.

Its cool you got a vid, does it help analyse possible "mistakes" u may of made.

PutDaCream said:
Here's the begining of m first fight. I don't post the whole vid because i don't whant you to see mee getting ass-kicked. :D
I couldn't mantain the full mount, an i don't know why. After he made the turn to my guard, it was over... Strikes, strikes and more strikes.

And another thing, i never thought it was possible to fight in a wet ring. It's a pain in the ass.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3T5I4VKOP3CIM0BV7KCNEB6HJC

You should take advantages of the full mount imediatelly. Just punch him in the face and then go for a key lock or armbar. But big props to you to enter the ring. Keep training hard and always respect your opponent but never fear him.

Back