My Ufc 74 BETS - $1000 LAID DOWN (updated)

I have the same except I went with Couture and GSP...and I didn't bet as much...

Frank Mir -200
Antoni Hardonk +160
Pick: Hardonk - Risk $7.00 to win $11.20

Clay Guida -130
Marcus Aurelio EVEN
Pick: Aurelio - Risk $10.00 to win $10.00

Renato Sobral -210
David Heath +170
Pick: Heath - Risk $7.00 to win $11.90

Roger Huerta -450
Alberto Crane +300
Pick: Crane - $7.00 to win $21.00

Joe Stevenson -295
Kurt Pellegrino +235
Pick: Pellegrino - Risk $7.00 to win $16.45

Why not??

Great thread.

This was my favorite post.

What guy on earth makes $7 bets and thinks someone cares? Dudes a flat out baller.

trolldad.jpg

trolldad2.jpg

EDIT:

Holy shit, I made this without knowing it had already been TTT'd today.

That makes it both funnier and less cool.

trolldad.jpg

trolldad2.jpg

EDIT:

Holy shit, I made this without knowing it had already been TTT'd today.

That makes it both funnier and less cool.

That's fucking godlike!

This and the I met Cheick Kongo thread are amazing...

I want to be a part of this.

And jesus a lot of people seem to get banned on sherdog.

Lol I was actually at that same event and made a lot of similar bets. Fortunately I only laid down like $100. doh!

Dude posted something here yesterday (tylaw or something like that) about if you want to prosper in life you got to have balls....it was a bet that Souza beats Rockhold, he put $250 down to only gain $50.

The post mysteriously disappeared 1 minute after the fight was over.

If a post just disappears like that, along with all replies to that thread, is that a Mod or the TS?

Dude posted something here yesterday (tylaw or something like that) about if you want to prosper in life you got to have balls....it was a bet that Souza beats Rockhold, he put $250 down to only gain $50.

The post mysteriously disappeared 1 minute after the fight was over.

If a post just disappears like that, along with all replies to that thread, is that a Mod or the TS?

I saw the topic too. TS is awesome.

I've made over 50k in poker in 2,5 years and I'm starting to make more and more money by betting, because I can use my bankroll...

So don't spread non sense.

I've worked thousands and thousands of hours trying to up my game and I still am.

There's a lot of money to be made...(or lost)

I was in the business for years and saw plenty of people make a lot of money playing poker online. There was this one guy in the suburbs of Montreal, not in a particularly posh area, who processed two to three million years in transactions a year. It was impossible for me to know how much was profit, but from what I could tell he was making one hell of a living.

I remember reading this thread when it was made and the backlash immediately after the event LULZ good times

Back