• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My UFC 166 Bets - Post Yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finalized bets, unless rosa wins which then I'll probably lay some more juice on overs

Rosa - 3.50 to win 14.88
rosa - 3.70 to win 11.77
Taimanglo - 5 to win 20.75
rosa over 1.5 - 6.50 to win 5
friere over 1.5 - 9.45 to win 9
rosa/wilcox over 1.5 - 1 to win 7.25
Taimanglo/rosa - 2 to win 36.47
rosa/friere over 1.5/wilcox over 1.5 - 1.45 to win 16.21
rosa/wilcox over 1.5 - 2.25 to win 11.79

No offense but your betting strategy is insane, if Rosa gets finished in the first you're going to lose 7/9 bets. I hope he wins for your sake but goddamn, I feel like you're putting way too much faith in a +300 dog especially considering he hasn't fought in a year and a half (and he looked like shit in that fight).

Finalized for tonight and all fights but one tomorrow May also add Torrance Taylor tomorrow, but I'll probably combine w/ golf if 5dimes gets odds up.

Parlays
Field over Tiger (British Open - Golf) + Cain: $17.50 to win $10.63
Cormier + Dodson: $12.50 to win $7.76
Dodson + Freire + Wilcox: $7.50 to win $5.88
Field over Castro (AT+T Golf) + Mora/Proksa over 9.5 + Golovkin + Mayweather + Klitschko + Cain: $5 to win $9.58
Field over Delaet (Travelers Golf) + JDS/Cain over 3.5: $5 to win $5.87
Freire + Cejudo + Benoit + Holm + JDS/Cain starts 2: $5 to win $4.68
Colts (over Jags) + Chavez + Klitschko + Cormier: $5 to win $4.04
Ferreira + Sampo + Fox: $2.50 to win $3.30

Singles
Diego/Melendez over 2.5: $17.50 to win $8.33
Jordan: $12.50 to win $6.94
Ambrose: $5 to win $16.76
Rosa: $5 to win $16.76
Palomino: $5 to win $4.35
Romario Manoel Da Silva: $2.50 to win $4.63

I don't like to bash fighters by dude for sure just showed up for a cheque.

i might be automaticly down a little, too bad i couldn't watch it lol it took me over 5 minutes to get out of the advertisements i finally got it working right after hearing he lost.

I feel like you're putting way too much faith in a +300 dog especially considering he hasn't fought in a year and a half (and he looked like shit in that fight).

I actually knew nothing about him, i make lots of bets but bet small cause thats how i like to bet but im not worried cause i dont put all my money on bellator like i do ufc. i basicly expect to be down in bellator but i like to put some on for action, ill probably add some more bets though like over/unders

I saw a lot of bets on Rosa but not one good reason to play him, glad I stayed away from that one but Zayats was actually a decent bet at -335, that was a total squash.

Aaron+Rosa+vs.+Mikhail+Zayats.gif

Damn... This means we have to wait 20 minutes until the next fight.

i might be automaticly down a little, too bad i couldn't watch it lol it took me over 5 minutes to get out of the advertisements i finally got it working right after hearing he lost.

I actually knew nothing about him, i make lots of bets but bet small cause thats how i like to bet but im not worried cause i dont put all my money on bellator like i do ufc. i basicly expect to be down in bellator but i like to put some on for action, ill probably add some more bets though like over/unders

No worries man sorry about the loss, not trying to give you shit or anything just thought it was kinda nuts to have Rosa in so many plays.

shit i just realized i had that over as well, shiet im going extra on the over on friere

solid card next week. prelims got:

Karl Amoussou vs. Paul Bradley
Jared Downing vs. Rob Emerson
Rod Montoya vs. Paul Sass

finalized bets, unless rosa wins which then I'll probably lay some more juice on overs

Rosa - 3.50 to win 14.88
rosa - 3.70 to win 11.77
Taimanglo - 5 to win 20.75
rosa over 1.5 - 6.50 to win 5
friere over 1.5 - 9.45 to win 9
rosa/wilcox over 1.5 - 1 to win 7.25
Taimanglo/rosa - 2 to win 36.47
rosa/friere over 1.5/wilcox over 1.5 - 1.45 to win 16.21
rosa/wilcox over 1.5 - 2.25 to win 11.79

ouch

Go Ambrose go! +425 seemed like a gift line, hopefully he doesn't get stupid and try to bang with Rickels like Awad did.

Edit: OK Ambrose fighting like an idiot, bad takedowns as well. Bye bye $

Last edited:

i added another 8 on friere over 1.5, it will basicly cover my losses if i win or make it double worse, his opponent looks pretty solid

just added 7 on ambros to tail u guys decent odds

lmao... Rickels comes out in The Flinstones mobile, and carrying a big club that looks like an oversized chicken nugget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back