My trips to GGG's camp in Big Bear

this was pretty cool. ggg showing teofimo lopez some strength exercises with the kettlebell

this was pretty cool. ggg showing teofimo lopez some strength exercises with the kettlebell

That looks fucking hard! I love how GGG is banging them out and then the other guy can barely move it.

That looks fucking hard! I love how GGG is banging them out and then the other guy can barely move it.
the other guy is teofimo lopez (10-0). he actually tried to do it with his right hand which he injured in his last fight. thats where you hear us yelling at him to stop

the other guy is teofimo lopez (10-0). he actually tried to do it with his right hand which he injured in his last fight. thats where you hear us yelling at him to stop
Ah right that makes sense. Bit mad he was attempting it with an injured hand.

What is the weight of the kettlebell?

".. You dont spend much alone time I guess" haha

This is really neat!

Is there a reason that Claressa Shields specifically is banned?

This is really neat!

Is there a reason that Claressa Shields specifically is banned?
she isnt specifically banned, she is just one of 99.9% of women who would be. he said he would allow 3. It was Layla McCarter, and I want to say it was lucia rijker and laila ali, but i could be wrong, particularly on Ali. He said he doesn't think that Shields represents the sport well. the three he would let in is because they do

Back