My Top #11-20 Wrestlers of All Time

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling Discussion' started by the ambush, Dec 24, 2016.

1. the ambush

the ambush Red Belt

In continuation of a previous thread my top #11-20 wrestlers of all-time listed in order.

Ultimate Warrior
    Sting
    Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
    Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
    Razor Ramon
    Lou Thesz
    Owen Hart
    Rowdy Roddy Piper
    Bruno Sammartino
    Triple H

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    DM1982 likes this.
  2. DM1982

DM1982 Brown Belt

Good to see some love for Owen.

Loved his character running parallel to brother Bret; Bret was loved, respected and successful - Owen was jealous, bitter, angry and spiteful. Played being in Bret's shadow brilliantly. I thought the rivalry between the two played like a Greek tragedy, and it was Owen's performances that really sold it.

I also loved when he would get a cheap win, from Jim Neidhart interfering, and he'd look dead into camera boasting about his victory - 'AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF'.

I think if he hadn't been forced to do that Blue Blazer bullshit stunt he would've gone on to be a main eventer/World champ.

the ambush likes this.
  3. the ambush

the ambush Red Belt

Agree. It doesn't get said enough IMO, but Owen was damn good in the ring. If Owen ever did become the world champion/main eventer I ponder at that point he surpasses DiBiase, Razor, or Thesz on my list.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017