My Top #11-20 Wrestlers of All Time

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In continuation of a previous thread my top #11-20 wrestlers of all-time listed in order.

Ultimate Warrior
Sting
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Razor Ramon
Lou Thesz
Owen Hart
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Bruno Sammartino
Triple H

Last edited:
In continuation of a previous thread my top #11-20 wrestlers of all-time listed in order.

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
Ultimate Warrior
Sting
Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Razor Ramon
Lou Thesz
Owen Hart
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Bruno Sammartino
Triple H

Good to see some love for Owen.

Loved his character running parallel to brother Bret; Bret was loved, respected and successful - Owen was jealous, bitter, angry and spiteful. Played being in Bret's shadow brilliantly. I thought the rivalry between the two played like a Greek tragedy, and it was Owen's performances that really sold it.

I also loved when he would get a cheap win, from Jim Neidhart interfering, and he'd look dead into camera boasting about his victory - 'AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF'.

I think if he hadn't been forced to do that Blue Blazer bullshit stunt he would've gone on to be a main eventer/World champ.

Good to see some love for Owen.

Loved his character running parallel to brother Bret; Bret was loved, respected and successful - Owen was jealous, bitter, angry and spiteful. Played being in Bret's shadow brilliantly. I thought the rivalry between the two played like a Greek tragedy, and it was Owen's performances that really sold it.

I also loved when he would get a cheap win, from Jim Neidhart interfering, and he'd look dead into camera boasting about his victory - 'AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF'.

I think if he hadn't been forced to do that Blue Blazer bullshit stunt he would've gone on to be a main eventer/World champ.

Agree. It doesn't get said enough IMO, but Owen was damn good in the ring. If Owen ever did become the world champion/main eventer I ponder at that point he surpasses DiBiase, Razor, or Thesz on my list.

Last edited:
Back