My thoughts on Sage Northcutt, Bader vs Johnson, and the whole CM Punk debacle...

Just make Sage vs. CM Punk and it's a win-win.
How is that win win? Sage has been training in martial arts since he was 4. Just look the guy up in a simple Google search. Sage is legit. That fight would never get sanctioned. (Maybe in Texas because they are the kind of folk to hold a win over john cena and the undertaker very highly but that's it) But anywhere else no.

I tried watching it again but I couldn't get past "Dana, its me again," before I had to stop it and die from laughter.

Fuck me ... I couldn't watch more than ten seconds.

Horrible shit, please don't post any others.

I want to give you a trimmer so you can trim your mustache. Of course, I'm not going to, I'm not rich, but perhaps you'd like to buy one from your own money?

...Because Sherdog was waiting with Intense Curiosity to see another thread about what random posters thought of Sage Northcutt

Lord, I humbly beseech thee: in Your infinite Wisdom, forgive us this thread, for it has given me lulz so good they must be sinful.

Are you the guy that wanted to fight Punk?

You look like young Hitler.

Lmao... You said Dana put Bader in with Demitrious Johnson. Well done.

I just had it playing in the background as I scrolled. I stopped playing it at that point.

I loved you in ET bro. You've come a long way.

sorry i had no choice, im not normally mean spirited

I'll be honest with you, mate. With all due respect, I don't think people are gonna be interested in your video because no one knows who you are and therefore your opinion is a bit irrelevant for most of us..
I'll be honest with you. Every asshole that gets a shit ton of views was totally unknown at one point. So that's not a reason. This dude should just continue developing his opinion.

Hey, I don't care what y'all say about me as long as you're talking about me. I fully intend to win you all over eventually.

Along with a little shameless self promotion. :p

sam-jackson-who-the-fuck-is-this-asshole.gif

And for the record, I recorded that video and posted it before watching. I went back and heard the name Demetrius Johnson come out of my mouth and went "ooooohhhhhhhhh fuck me. I'll never hear the end of it... Oh well. Not doing another one. Fuck 'em." Lol

And to the guy who wondered how I got an account on here, since when does Sherdog screen for trolls?

Back