my shadowboxing session (video)

pyro_09

Purple Belt
Reaction score
hey everyone..
here is a vid of me shadowboxing..

ive never had actual training.. (but i am going to start soon)
i usually go 5..3 minute rounds just for fun...

im open to any and all criticism...
i posted to get some feedback and any tips..

thanks...
follow the NEW LINK..(clear vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqymbB_UpLc

it would help if you watched the video before posting it.

From what I could make out you need to go to a gym. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you can tell you haven't received much/any/proper training. Ummm just to not be completely negative your handspeed looked decent from what I could see.

From what I could make out you need to go to a gym. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you can tell you haven't received much/any/proper training. Ummm just to not be completely negative your handspeed looked decent from what I could see.

yeah.
im planning on starting this summer
with some of my buddies..

good hand speed. keep your elbow higher when you hook

step into your jab, don't just flick it out there

nice cross, you're chin is tucked in behind your shoulder when you turn into it with your hips

You sounded tired after that, you need better cardio.

Decent hand speed, yeah go to a gym.

Yea...as stated earlier your jab is flicking..no real pop..Looks like your throwing about 3 punches..The thing about shadow boxing is you need to visualize yourself actually fighting..move around..head movement..put together combo's

Yea...as stated earlier your jab is flicking..no real pop..Looks like your throwing about 3 punches..The thing about shadow boxing is you need to visualize yourself actually fighting..move around..head movement..put together combo's

how do i get more pop into the jab?

Back