My rice any good? Please tell me!

Lard-ass

Sodomizer
Reaction score
There have been several threads on rice in this forum. But I just would a quick opinion if the rice I eat is any good from a GI perspective. I know white "yasminerice" " is high in GI.
I know brown rice is the best, but I dont mind my rice being a mediumhigh in GI as long its not High GI and causing extrem glucosspikes.

I eat long grain rice, parboiled, non-sticky. 15% "broken". dont know the words in english.
When boiled, its white in color...

TIA

long grain is usual considered to be good. unless i'm mistaken

What is up with all the rice questions lately?

Wolverine
///

Wolverine said:
What is up with all the rice questions lately?

Yeah, WTH? I love eating rice, talking about rice, but its like we are all hanging out in grain silos and rice paddies, chatting about the crops. Maybe some of the the threads can be closed or consolidated. The Brown vs. White thread is the best one, IMO.

I'm making some brown rice right now to go along with the tuna and eggs I made... couldn't bring my self to eat the shit my room mates prepared. But then that's always the case.

Yeah, WTH? I love eating rice, talking about rice, but its like we are all hanging out in grain silos and rice paddies, chatting about the crops. Maybe some of the the threads can be closed or consolidated. The Brown vs. White thread is the best one, IMO.

*puts down his tiller and removes his straw hat*

Dem's fighting words boi! *spits out the stalk of grain he was chewing on*

King Kabuki said:
*puts down his tiller and removes his straw hat*

Dem's fighting words boi! *spits out the stalk of grain he was chewing on*

LOL!!

Wolverine
///

lol this thread took an awsome turn!

Back