My prediction for Chael VS Double J

Double J demolishes Both JBJ and Chael in triple threat match via figure four leg lock on JBJ and guitar to the skull on Chael assuming of course it takes place in make believe TNA land.

Hendo will fill, Chael is like hisa old school WWF style manager

chael doesn't get "injured" and pull out of fights, one thing you can say about him like him or not, is he has bigger balls than basically everyone in the sport.

Actualy its a medical FACT he has tiny balls, the man never went through puberty

April 2013; MMA is legalized in New York State.

Which two fighters can be put together for the biggest fight in mixed martial arts history?

Who would stand in for JBJ against Sonnen .... who cares

Anderson Silva is fighting JBJ in the Garden, no one gives a shit what Sheal does

Jeff Jarrett without the neon glasses is like Paul without the Beetles.

The neons were the peak of Jeff Jarrett's career.

How many fucking times do we have to tell you guys Chael has never pulled out of a competition in his entire life?

I'll bet my account you're wrong as ever.

double-j-smokehouse.jpg

It's not like anyone will even remember this thread if that fight happens. Win-win for OP.

my prediction for Bones vs chael is the fight will look very very very similar to Bones vs Bonnar. i cant really see anyway possible that chael wins this fight unless he somehow rocks Bones in the 1st round and pulls a Velasquz

obviously you don't know double j.

guitar-smash-o.gif

I was all like "Jeff Jarrett is doing MMA now?"

P.S. I hated Jeff Jarrett even when he was in WCW. Ive never watched more than 5 minutes of TNA but Im sure he sucks just as bad.

Double J umm.... OK. Where's your tin foil hat TS?

I know this thread is just a goof-off thread, but for the sake of wasting time numbness, let me try to think about this.

Is there some possible way that Chael would either boost his money-earning or put himself into a better position by doing a bait and switch? Or, is there some way that doing this would net the UFC more money????

........Ummmmmm, noooo. Nope. Don't got anything. If Chael doesn't fight, he doesn't make the money off of his trash-talking. If it came out before the finale, then nobody will watch TUF either, so bad for the UFC. Even if Chael pulls out at the last moment after the season is done and the finale is filled in for by someone else, all that build-up and drama from the TUF season will go to waste. I just can't see where there's any advantage to ANYBODY for Chael to do this kind of WWE fake-out, unless he so loathed JBJ that he's willing to screw his career and piss off Dana White just to make JBJ either look bad for pulling out of a fight with a 'last-minute' substitution who has been training to fight Jones all along or to give whomever will be subbed in the best possible chance by having Jones fight someone other than the guy he's trained months for.

I could see something like this if it was... hmm, who really hated each other and was also on their way out of the UFC or thinking of retiring anyway? Shamrock and Ortiz? Hmm.

All the same, if this happened, I would be tremendously entertained by the head explosions on this forum.

Chael with spinning backfist version 2 and JBJ with elbow KO. :icon_chee j/k

Hey who knows, you may be right. Buuuuuut, I'm guessing this fight happens, and Shale gets his ass kicked and then retires

Jeff Jarrett without the neon glasses is like Paul without the Beetles.

The neons were the peak of Jeff Jarrett's career.

Truth.

J e double f, J A double R, E Double T!!! Jeff Jarrett!

Damn he was cool in wrasslin.

Back