My prediction for Chael VS Double J

oneeyedjew**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im staking my account(I know,its not much) on a fact I just seen in the interview. Every time Chael was asked or talked about the Jones fight,he tugged his ear,or rubbed his chin,etc tale,tale signs he is lying or hiding something...So that being said,Im saying right now,this fight will not happen.He will "get hurt" I believe,maybe something else but its not going down.The UFC has something else up its sleeve,maybe an anderson match for Double J after the TUF season is over,dunno but Im saying he is doing TUF for"dollars and sense" and another fight will happen with double J after TUF.PLEASE bookmark this thread.Im out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpt1bXCXc0k

And Ill go a step further to say that Chael will also be in the corner of whomever replaces him...even if its andy...

I'll be here for your account in April.

Double J?....Please sir, stop trying to be clever....you are giving me some serious douchechills....

My prediction: Jones ragdolls Sonnen. .

Im out

Chael wants a paycheck I don't think he'll get injured

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im staking my account(I know,its not much) on a fact I just seen in the interview. Every time Chael was asked or talked about the Jones fight,he tugged his ear,or rubbed his chin,etc tale,tale signs he is lying or hiding something...So that being said,Im saying right now,this fight will not happen.He will "get hurt" I believe,maybe something else but its not going down.The UFC has something else up its sleeve,maybe an anderson match for Double J after the TUF season is over,dunno but Im saying he is doing TUF for"dollars and sense" and another fight will happen with double J after TUF.PLEASE bookmark this thread.Im out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpt1bXCXc0k

This fight will happen dude

So....who takes your account when your conspiracy theory doesn't pan out?

Also who would want your account?

Also, what!?

Double J?....Please sir, stop trying to be clever....you are giving me some serious douchechills....

obviously you don't know double j.

guitar-smash-o.gif

Chael by dec

What does Jenny Jones have to do with this?

'Sayin your crew blazin' like sayin' ms cleo was a true jamaican'

This is a Hell of a plan. The whole thing with tuf. A clever ruse indeed

"JJ" is easier and quicker to type than "Double J"

Yes double J.For those who say paycheck,trust me "uncle Dana"will take care of Chael.My account is not to be given away,but deleted.Im out.

Back