Elections My Pillow Equipment being sold off. Lindell blames cancel culture

Well, things just got even worse for Lindell.

Mike Lindell's MyPillow evicted from Minnesota warehouse after lawsuit claimed it was $200K behind on rent

SHAKOPEE, Minn. — A judge evicted Minnesota-based MyPillow from a facility in Shakopee after the landlord filed a lawsuit claiming that the company, owned by Mike Lindell, was at least $200,000 behind on rent payments.

In the lawsuit, First Industrial, LP claimed the pillow company had defaulted on four months of rent in the last year, and had also not paid rent in February or March of 2024. In all, the Delaware-based real estate firm said it was owed $217,489.74.

Neither Lindell nor any representative from MyPillow appeared at the eviction hearing.

poor guy. i guess his lumpy pillows are gonna have to squat somewhere else.

What's happened?

It would be a major surprise if pillow sales weren't directly tied to MAGA-branded conservatism like this idiot seemed to think?

What's happened?

It would be a major surprise if pillow sales weren't directly tied to MAGA-branded conservatism like this idiot seemed to think?
He was dropped by his main retailers in the last 3-4 years.

Well, things just got even worse for Lindell.

Mike Lindell's MyPillow evicted from Minnesota warehouse after lawsuit claimed it was $200K behind on rent

SHAKOPEE, Minn. — A judge evicted Minnesota-based MyPillow from a facility in Shakopee after the landlord filed a lawsuit claiming that the company, owned by Mike Lindell, was at least $200,000 behind on rent payments.

In the lawsuit, First Industrial, LP claimed the pillow company had defaulted on four months of rent in the last year, and had also not paid rent in February or March of 2024. In all, the Delaware-based real estate firm said it was owed $217,489.74.

Neither Lindell nor any representative from MyPillow appeared at the eviction hearing.
Him and Drunk Rudy should become Hobo’s and ride the rails across the US.

Him and Drunk Rudy should become Hobo’s and ride the rails across the US.

dude i actually watch youtube videos of this shit. stobe the hobo (rest in peace), and those shiey and poison dudes who trainsurf all over europe but do all kinds of other death-defying illegal shit, mainly climbing to the top of shit that triggers a fear of heights in me just from watching the videos.

i especially like the ones where they sneak into the chernobyl exclusion zone and climb these gigantic old school broken down soviet era radar or radio towers god knows how many feet up in the air. shit gets me nauseous just seeing them climb it.

trainsurfing seems like weak sauce compared to some of these climbing videos. i'm surprised these people are still out there putting out videos, i figured by now they'd either be dead or in prison.

dude i actually watch youtube videos of this shit. stobe the hobo (rest in peace), and those shiey and poison dudes who trainsurf all over europe but do all kinds of other death-defying illegal shit, mainly climbing to the top of shit that triggers a fear of heights in me just from watching the videos.

i especially like the ones where they sneak into the chernobyl exclusion zone and climb these gigantic old school broken down soviet era radar or radio towers god knows how many feet up in the air. shit gets me nauseous just seeing them climb it.

trainsurfing seems like weak sauce compared to some of these climbing videos. i'm surprised these people are still out there putting out videos, i figured by now they'd either be dead or in prison.

The climbing is crazy but don't make too much of the sneaking into Chernobyl part. I've been their 4 times. They have daily tours just like any tourist attraction. Three times I was on official tours, 2 public and 1 private. The fourth time I was there it was a holiday and there were no tours so I just walked in. People live in zone, both former residents and current workers.

You would think that the least Trump could do is help Mike out financially, since Mike sacrificed everything for Trump.
The only help he provided Rudy was a fundraiser, so I wouldn't wait for help if I was Mike.

38206774-9164047-image-a-18_1611075358041.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back