my pic with MATT HUGHES!

Originally posted by philo beddoe
dude have you checked yourself for a pulse lately?

you are pretty pale....you might be dead and someone just forgot to tell you
wbabaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

and for all of you ppl defending the guy........he is ugly! wtf do you want?

he looks like a vampire with aids in the late stadium on kemo!

so dony you suck up to him!

and for you you ugly fuck, why dont you get a new face!? i wouldnt touch your face with an 50 foot stick!

ugly bitch!

i mean.....wtf where you thinking when you posted that pic? you could have at least erased you ugly face so that my eyes didnt get destroyed like they did! coz of you i have to wear glasses now!

curse you demon of the night!!!!!!!!!!!

some one please "pwned" that pic. PLEASE! Before it was fucking funny; now it's just mean. LOL. He's not even replying.

and this is the guy who was making fun of the president, posting pics of GW with chimps. oh well consider yourself taught a lesson.

hahahahaha this guy is blatantly taking the piss, the threads hes posting and that picture of him, hes just havin a laugh, fair play to him

he is the ugliest mother fucker around.

looks like his mother shaved his head and slapped him with a bag full of baby powder.

LMAO!-- you guys are harsh! ah shit I cant stop laughing, lol. oh god.

dont let this thread die. funniest thread ever, keep it going.

im gonna sort through the shit and make a list of the best one liners.

haha, good stuff, i swear hes one of the greys of the x-files, poor guy.....poor guy, you guys really went all out on this one

Originally posted by uyokij_uykhgrk
i suppose i am a little pale

a little? you look like a powdered donut. O and please stay busy, dont go out more. Remember the majority of the world still dont believe in vampires.

hahaha we need some garlic here fellas..Damnit i had another pic but its too big.

garlic.gif

begone foul beast of the night!!!!!!!!

Damn. Alot of people in this thread are going to regret there words someday.

Originally posted by KadraC
There you go again. Cann't even fight with your words.
Do you talk like that in front of your mother too?
WTF! either you're too drunk to know what you're saying or you're really a closet romo. Please don't post anymore because you're making it obvious that you're a big flaming romo.:p

Back