my pic with MATT HUGHES!

You people are exaggerating... he's not really even ugly. You sound like a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s judging people's looks haha.

Originally posted by uyokij_uykhgrk
well matt was cool but vitor was a little distant, also phil was very funny.... he kept grabbing me and slapping my bum... it was hilarious!

I wouldn't tell people that...

dude have you checked yourself for a pulse lately?

you are pretty pale....you might be dead and someone just forgot to tell you

Some of you retards are fast to judge others.

Originally posted by KadraC

yes you're right... after looking at the pick cloesly I realize that he is a good looking fella and I would like to lube him up and make sweet loving to him in the moonlight while listening to Elton John...

thank you Kadrac

STFU romo! you're just saying that because you're the one who gives him sponge baths at the hospital, btw this is the best thread eva! I want to personally thank everyone who contributed to this thread (except those romos getting all butt hurt) all the comments and pics are funny as f*ck. Keep it rolling.

dont let that shit get you down man, im also pale as a sheet, but it helps that i have hair.

ps. can you turn into a bat?

Originally posted by RAIDERNATION24
STFU romo! you're just saying that because you're the one who gives him sponge baths at the hospital, btw this is the best thread eva! I want to personally thank everyone who contributed to this thread (except those romos getting all butt hurt) all the comments and pics are funny as f*ck. Keep it rolling.

Another brave soul that has what it takes to talk shit over the internet. How typical.

Another brave soul that has what it takes to talk shit over the internet. How typical.
YOU ROMO! that's what sherdog is for so we can post our opinions f*ck face!:mad:

it looks like he is nosferatu with aids, and he smiles like he glued one side of his lips together.

and yes i agree. marry the first bitch yo meet or get a mail order bride although ull have to tip her everyday when u wake up just for not running away.

Originally posted by c4leb
You people are exaggerating... he's not really even ugly. You sound like a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:s judging people's looks haha.

u just judged his looks numbnuts.

u said he isnt ugly

making u even more of a :eek::eek::eek: since u are saying he is good looking.

ouch...

could we just "owned" the pic based on his looks alone?

Hey that's cool you got to meet Hughes man. Don't take the stabs personally, I don't think most of the guys here are serious (at least I hope not lol). I honestly think if they saw you in real life moving, it wouldn't be like they are saying. It's just sometimes those pictures make us look broke. Haven't you ever seen the people's court? During the commercials they freeze the frame on those people with the most hillarious poses. Oh well, thanks for the pic, pretty cool stuff. =)

Originally posted by RAIDERNATION24
YOU ROMO! that's what sherdog is for so we can post our opinions f*ck face!:mad:

There you go again. Cann't even fight with your words.
Do you talk like that in front of your mother too?

Back