My phone chimes at 4:20 AM

My phone sings me a song and puts me to sleep.Depends how you look at it.

iStock_glass-half-full-XSmall.jpg

That is much less than half full. It's half full by height, but the glass is tapered.

TS, get an app called Tasker (or something). It'll let you create rules for your phone, eg if time is between 11pm and 5am, switch to silent profile. Tasker is a bit confusing, but I'm sure there's tonnes of stuff out there.

This is your last smart phone because of those seemingly minor annoyances? So, are you going back to a flip phone?

I'd go back to a Motorola V3 Razor in a heartbeat. It had everything I needed in a phone. I've got laptops if I want a portable computer.

I'd go back to a Motorola V3 Razor in a heartbeat. It had everything I needed in a phone. I've got laptops if I want a portable computer.

I had a Razor about 5 years ago and it was a good phone. I don't recall which model it was but I think it may have been a V3. I remember it took a beating because I dropped it countless times and I never had a problem with it. After 3 years, the only problem with it was my battery couldn't hold a charge anymore.

I don't know if I could go back at this point. I like my smart phone but I'm consciously trying not to be that guy who has his head buried in his phone all day.

Back