My parlay

Gus to win
Chesia to win
Cyborg to win
Latifi to win
45£ to get 525£

I wanted to add Ryan hall but chickened out.
I'm mostly worried about latifi fight as I'm not too familiar with his opponent.

thoughts?

I think Condit might win. Otherwise, interesting parlay.

Gus and Petr Yan are the only locks on this card, Latifi's moneyline is also fantastic value at -145, where he currently sits.

You should put the house on a parlay including those two
<{Joewithit}>

Latifi is a better wrestler than Anderson and Teixeira combined, and has a good chin + power, which Anderson doesn't have.

Ilir hasn't incorporated his wrestling into MMA nearly as well as a ton of other guys, despite his background.

His power combined with Corey's questionable chin I agree with. That's his path to victory. Chasing TD's vs Corey will leave Ilir gassed and a stationary punching bag by about the 8 minute mark. He needs to save his energy for short bursts of power where he can hope to land a bomb.

It's 4 fighters parlay. Even if you choose the 4 fighters with the best chances on the card, the probalitltiy of one to lose and bust the whole thing is very big. If you are in a mood to risk, I say put larger bet but just on C.Anderson. He is the better fighter. Yeah, he has issues with durability, but if he can manage to protect that chin he is most likely gonna win.

Jones and Cyborg might be the only locks...i know a lot of us are picking Condit and Penn to win, but sentimentality might be clouding our judgement a wee bit...

Gus to win
Chesia to win
Cyborg to win
Latifi to win
45£ to get 525£

I wanted to add Ryan hall but chickened out.
I'm mostly worried about latifi fight as I'm not too familiar with his opponent.

thoughts?

honestly i don't like it. i'm on anderson and condit straight (picks in sig).

also if you're not familiar with a fighter's opponent...

Jones/Yan is a good parlay. Maybe throw in Cyborg if you feel a little risky. Millender and Harris also if you really want to shoot for a nice payout.

I also love condit as a fighter but odds seem really out of his favor. Condits td defense isnt great and chiesa is about to spam tds and go for the back i could see a submission win for chiesa even tho im rooting for condit

And i know alot of people here hate jones but there is very few reasons to bet on gus imo. There are 2 x factors imo for gus is if his boxing has gotten so dominant he can outclass jones worse than last time and if all of this drama in last week actually factors into jones performance. But as someone who has watched his whole career man is just a winner

And i know alot of people here hate jones but there is very few reasons to bet on gus imo. There are 2 x factors imo for gus is if his boxing has gotten so dominant he can outclass jones worse than last time and if all of this drama in last week actually factors into jones performance. But as someone who has watched his whole career man is just a winner
You may very well be right. It absolutely could go that way and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if jones gets a dominant win.

But... The "X factor" is that neither fighter had fought in quite a long time and all DEDICATED fighters are always working in improving /learning new stuff etc etc so. ..

... That to me says this fight is really quite an enigma and tough to call.

Gus and Petr Yan are the only locks on this card, Latifi's moneyline is also fantastic value at -145, where he currently sits.

You should put the house on a parlay including those two
Enjoy homelessness LMAO

Gus to win
Chiesa to win
Cyborg to win
Latifi to win

I like Nunes, Gus
Nunes is much improved.
Don't know if Chiesa beats Carlos, they both in down spiral. Risky bet
Anderson has good chance against Latifi, which is dangerous bet.

It's 4 fighters parlay. Even if you choose the 4 fighters with the best chances on the card, the probalitltiy of one to lose and bust the whole thing is very big. If you are in a mood to risk, I say put larger bet but just on C.Anderson. He is the better fighter. Yeah, he has issues with durability, but if he can manage to protect that chin he is most likely gonna win.

I felt the need to quote myself.

Back