Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gus to win
Chesia to win
Cyborg to win
Latifi to win
45£ to get 525£

I wanted to add Ryan hall but chickened out.
I'm mostly worried about latifi fight as I'm not too familiar with his opponent.

thoughts?

Would have been better to just PayPal the money to a Sherdogger in need.

Gus and Petr Yan are the only locks on this card, Latifi's moneyline is also fantastic value at -145, where he currently sits.

You should put the house on a parlay including those two

rough..... those are who i hope will win but you and i both could lose every fight :(

Gus to win
Chesia to win
Cyborg to win
Latifi to win
45£ to get 525£

I'm mostly worried about latifi fight as I'm not too familiar with his opponent.

thoughts?

I was just gonna say that I think paying juice on Latifi is a mistake. Anderson will be the busier fighter and his wrestling is absolutely good enough to keep the fight standing. His chin is always a question and Latifi could catch him for sure, but outside of that I think Corey wins. I actually slightly favor Anderson here.

I was just gonna say that I think paying juice on Latifi is a mistake. Anderson will be the busier fighter and his wrestling is absolutely good enough to keep the fight standing. His chin is always a question and Latifi could catch him for sure, but outside of that I think Corey wins. I actually slightly favor Anderson here.

Man I need to get fight pass already. makes it easier to bet. I didn't even bother to check the stats ffs. I tend to favour wrestlers in 3 round fights. plus latifi is built like a tank. figured he can win two rounds at least lol.

"Not familiar with his opponent" but putting your money on the line?

Chiesa will ruin your parlay. He can't take Condit down

There's a pinch of salt thrown into an Olympic sized pool's chance of you winning money with this parlay

Gus will lose, Chiesa will lose, Latifi will lose.

Man I need to get fight pass already. makes it easier to bet. I didn't even bother to check the stats ffs. I tend to favour wrestlers in 3 round fights. plus latifi is built like a tank. figured he can win two rounds at least lol.

Corey's wrestling pedigree is no joke. Cummins is pretty shot but he has one of the better wrestling backgrounds in the sport and he had nothing for Corey. I'd be surprised if Latifi is able to take him down, he might not even try. Latifi's build means his gas tank isn't gonna be stellar and constantly pursuing TD's takes energy.

Latifi needs to find Corey's chin and put him away. It's BY FAR his best chance imo. And he's definitely capable of doing it.

Gus to win
Chesia to win
Cyborg to win
Latifi to win
45£ to get 525£

thoughts?
Looks reasonable to me. If you have an underdog in a parlay the win amount increases fairly dramatically. Gus is around a +220 underdog.

Hey man..good luck!

Gus and Petr Yan are the only locks on this card, Latifi's moneyline is also fantastic value at -145, where he currently sits.

You should put the house on a parlay including those two
Are we living in the twilight zone? Anderson just dominated Teixeira for 15 minutes. The same Teixeira who had just destroyed Cirkunov and lost to Gustafsson via eyepokes. How is Tex an underdog to Latifi?

Are we living in the twilight zone? Anderson just dominated Teixeira for 15 minutes. How is he an underdog to Latifi?
Latifi is a better wrestler than Anderson and Teixeira combined, and has a good chin + power, which Anderson doesn't have.

Latifi is a better wrestler than Anderson and Teixeira combined, and has a good chin + power, which Anderson doesn't have.
Not seeing it. Latifi's wrestling hasnt' been tested by a grinder like Anderson. Anderson at dog odds is the play.

Back