My little brother got into a street fight last week...

If those guys meant business your brother would have been a messy puddle on the pavement.

Lol.. ANYONE that thinks that taking a "streetfight" to the ground and going for a sub when you're outnumbered is 100% loony toon, batshit crazy.

Yes it CAN work, so can kicking a gun out of a guys hand... but would you want to bet on it??

I love it..

Good job, but tell your brother to walk with a buddy in that area where the fight happened. Never know when this might happen again.

that ay be the lamest street fighting story EVER. but glad he's ok.

If those guys meant business your brother would have been a messy puddle on the pavement.

Lol.. ANYONE that thinks that taking a "streetfight" to the ground and going for a sub when you're outnumbered is 100% loony toon, batshit crazy.

Yes it CAN work, so can kicking a gun out of a guys hand... but would you want to bet on it??

I love it..

It's not a "sub" in a fight. You mess up a joint, break a limb, or choke them unconscious.

Fighting when you are outnumbered is batshit crazy no matter what you train.

It's not a "sub" in a fight. You mess up a joint, break a limb, or choke them unconscious.

Fighting when you are outnumbered is batshit crazy no matter what you train.

THANK YOU. well put.

god, alright, I'm sorry - where did the "here we go" thing originate?

;\

:shame:

Why would he not take it to the ground if thats all he has trained? I don't think when two guys approach you cursing and appearing aggressive that it's the time to try out your kung-fu moves you saw in karate kid.

He stuck with what he knew, which in my opinion was his best option. Although, I think it's kind of funny he just double legged the dude right away. Maybe there are some holes in the story...

"What time is it!"
"Take down time biaatch!"

He stuck with what he knew, which in my opinion was his best option. Although, I think it's kind of funny he just double legged the dude right away. Maybe there are some holes in the story...

Haha it reminds me of the only fight that I've been in.... I pulled guard immediately. Although, my fight was 1v1. If I was outnumbered I probs would have just tried to get out of there. This story sounds pretty made up to me, his brother probably would have gotten his ass kicked if he went down and was outnumbered.

This story sounds pretty made up to me, his brother probably would have gotten his ass kicked if he went down and was outnumbered.

Especially this part: "...he was at university, minding his own business..."

:D

"I got in a fight" threads usually yield the same results:

#1. placing the blame on the TS (or brother in this case)
#2. critiquing of technique
#3. and rogue congratulatory post by white belt

yup, we've covered all the angles in this thread

On time, I RNC'd a guys foot until it had to be amputated. His friends just stood there, in awe of my greatness.

True story.

the difference between shooting (yup, shooting) for a duckunder in greco and a double in f/s or folk is not as big as you think.

i always wondered, is it "shooting" or is it called "shot" all the time?

ur brother sounds like an idiot. and will mos likely get stabbed one day doing that. he only asked for the time. did he raise his hand? ur bro assaulted someone lmao

Your brother is incredibly lucky that he didn't get his shit stomped out by the other guy. Both of his so called "attackers" were pussies. Terrible idea to double leg a guy in a two on 1 situation.

Although, props to your brother for making it work I suppose.

wow, awesome story.

borat_not.jpg

Firstly this isn't made up, if you chose not to believe it then that's up to you. Secondly, he didn't just ask for the time, he repeatedly called him a fucking pussy. This was in the middle of a university campus, but strangers can walk in, and t is known for being a racist area....my brother is Asian. If someone has awaited up to you pretty much nose to nose what would you do? Take it like a pussy? Do u think he could have walked away and they would have just let him do that, instead they could have punched him from behind. I think the other guy didn't jump in as he applied the submissin quickly and was probably shocked to have seen his mate get floored so easily.

It is more dangerous to get sucker punched walking away then to take a normal beating. I am a doctor in London and I have seen patients die from being sucker punched!

Ps. My brother has only been in 2 fights his whole life and is far from being a thug!

Back