My late thoughts on 241

Comments on a couple of three:
1. Sabina is a beauty and presents a lot of promise. A thorough beating everywhere, however her efficiency was lacking. She has a long ways to go and her opponent was tough as nails
As usual, those that come in with a discipline do well. The efficiency angle shows training quality deficit. Common.<datassdom>

3. Nothing much to say about this one. Sort of a WMMA filler. Shockwave is quite the character.
Shockwave's an MMA dreamboat. Counterbalance to The Rowdies out of Glendale. Big time crush.<{1-12}>

11. Diaz was better than ever. I never saw such great leg kick defense from him. Pettis is one of the most human fighters I've seen, but he was doing well at the beginning. Nate was just better everywhere. I forgot how good his cagework was, that's what drained Pettis. I thought Pettis would win. WWE-esque interview, I don't want him and Jorge to fight each other but I would definitely root for Nate.[/QUOTE]
Main event for me. Confirm on Diaz as one of my favs. He's not me @ all (MMA thanking Gawd).

Also luv the comeuppance to Duke Roufus dropping karate for Muay Thai back in the day. Beating people up with Muay Thai low kicks has what Duke,? <{1-10}>a counter. Golly, gee, whiz.<Aug3>

Great event, even if all of my predictions for this card were completely wrong.

1) I thought can crusher Costa would gas early then get merced by Romero in the 2nd or 3rd after Yoel weathered the storm.

2) I was certain Pettis would leg kick Diaz into a wheelchair for the first round since Nate never seems to bother checking, then Pettis would out strike him and survive the ground game for the next 2 rounds for a unanimous decision.

3) I figured DC would have realized that Stipe wasn't going to get surprised this time and Daniel would rely on his wrestling and eye pokes to grind out a 5 round decision.

Boy was I wrong on all accounts (except for the eye pokes of course).

Great event, even if all of my predictions for this card were completely wrong.

1) I thought can crusher Costa would gas early then get merced by Romero in the 2nd or 3rd after Yoel weathered the storm.

2) I was certain Pettis would leg kick Diaz into a wheelchair for the first round since Nate never seems to bother checking, then Pettis would out strike him and survive the ground game for the next 2 rounds for a unanimous decision.

3) I figured DC would have realized that Stipe wasn't going to get surprised this time and Daniel would rely on his wrestling and eye pokes to grind out a 5 round decision.

Boy was I wrong on all accounts (except for the eye pokes of course).
I was also wrong about the main 3 fights. But I can't help but root for Diaz so at least the one fight where I was actually rooting for someone he won, even though I guessed he wouldn't.

Jedus Christ...grandpa when last time you got laid?
ain't u curious why ur mom didnt get back home to make your NEET ass some tendies at the usual time last night? Its cuz I was giving her the wiener
<Goldie11>

You fucked up. One of the beautiful things about the espn deal is being able to watch it from anywhere. I ordered the fight in my hotel room and watched it from my Ipad and cast it to the TV.

You fucked up. One of the beautiful things about the espn deal is being able to watch it from anywhere. I ordered the fight in my hotel room and watched it from my Ipad and cast it to the TV.
Not really. I watched it with no spoilers so it was quite similar. No service when I camped.

Can we talk about that black ref with grey hair?

Back