My heart says Romero my wallet says Adesanya. Please help

he has an offical fight but i bet most of his fights are not official.

canelos offical record is 53-1 but in reality it is 63-1

The reason why you dont see many Boxers switch to kickboxing is Money: A bum Level boxer makes more Money than a semi good Level kickboxer.

casual.

He went pro as a kickboxer at 18 or 19 years old, that sounds like a pretty much life long kickboxer to me.

I'm sure he trained boxing as a kid but that doesn't make him a 'failed' boxer.

If he was like 13-9 in boxing, then switched to kickboxing, then yeah, you could call him a 'failed boxer.'

I'd very much like to see Yoel with the belt. With that being said, I see Adesanya using foot work and reach to keep Yoel working in the early rounds, tiring Yoel out. Once Adesanya sees Yoel fading, I believe he's going to turn it up and damage Yoel.
Izzy hasnt shown me he has the presence to turn it up in later rounds while preserving himself against opponents known to tire. He may have it but I havent seen it. The closest being Gastellum which was not preserving. More a dog fight

He went pro as a kickboxer at 18 or 19 years old, that sounds like a pretty much life long kickboxer to me.

I'm sure he trained boxing as a kid but that doesn't make him a 'failed' boxer.

If he was like 13-9 in boxing, then switched to kickboxing, then yeah, you could call him a 'failed boxer.'

1. he was 21
2. you are a jon jones hater
3. thats the reason why he switched to kickboxing

Izzy hasnt shown me he has the presence to turn it up in later rounds while preserving himself against opponents known to tire. He may have it but I havent seen it. The closest being Gastellum which was not preserving. More a dog fight

Romero is a very slow starter … Round 1-3 Romero is a punching bag.

Adensaya has more reach and is bigger, and his striking is good … even by mma Standards.

do the math.

It really depends on how much Yoel cheats with his usual fake eyepokes and groin strikes to recover his shit cardio.

As long as Adesenya gives him no room to cheat, he snipes Yoel to a comfortable majority decision.

Oxymoron much?

But for the real real

I only bet when my heart and wallet line up

it’s no fun to root against your heart just to make a few dollars

Let's be honest....Yoel is a Beast......for 2 rounds...

FACTS:

Ronny Markes
Derek Brunson
Tim Kennedy
Lyoto Machida
Chris Weidman
Luke Rockhold

All finished in the 3rd round by Yoel.

Romero won 3rd round v Tavares.
Romero won 3rd round v Costa.
Romero won at least 2 of rounds 3,4,5 v Whitaker (second fight).

Betting websites: See you soon boi!!

Yoel has been fighting since 1897. It’s safe to say he may get outstruck by Adesanya.

Let me be objective here. I have not seen Izzy hit square on with some heat like Jones has to make me certain he is past his days of getting stretched by forgettable names in K1. Yoel can possibly land that heat

thjs is true. Izzy can be ko’d unlike jones.

Romero is a very slow starter … Round 1-3 Romero is a punching bag.

Adensaya has more reach and is bigger, and his striking is good … even by mma Standards.

do the math.
Objectively the same could be argued about Weidman and Salthold. Not saying your points have no merit but just saying

You definitely have a point, but I can't help but feel like Adesanya is going to outpace Romero. Again, I would love to see Romero wear the strap. The dude is just such a great personality lol.

I could see Yoel KOing him stiff with some heat. Like that other dragon ball z wannabe from Bellator.

People didn't understand what Izzy was doing in the dance-off. He acted like he was gonna breakdance in response to Romero and then he gestured at the crowd to calm themselves down and stop with the hype.... cause he's saving it.

Handled it like a boss and stopped that shit in its tracks.
Izzy got clowned badly. He still should win the fight though.

Let me be objective here. I have not seen Izzy hit square on with some heat like Jones has to make me certain he is past his days of getting stretched by forgettable names in K1. Yoel can possibly land that heat
That "forgettable name" is a current two weight champion.

Split your money. Bet 50% on Izzy, 50% on Yoel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back