My heart says Romero my wallet says Adesanya. Please help

Al Stone

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to put a bet on the Izzy Romero fight. What does one do when he has irrational faith a 42 year old can pull it out? Can Yoel somehow appease the Just Bleed God? Or will he get pieced up to a living death? I need answers

I want to put a bet on the Izzy Romero fight. What does one do when he has irrational faith a 42 year old can pull it out? Can Yoel somehow appease the Just Bleed God? Or will he get pieced up to a living death? I need answers

It really depends on how much Yoel cheats with his usual fake eyepokes and groin strikes to recover his shit cardio.

As long as Adesenya gives him no room to cheat, he snipes Yoel to a comfortable majority decision.

Fuck betting any money on that fight - you won't get good odds on either because anything can happen, and probably will.

Romero is old off the juice and hasn't been winning. Putting money on him is high risk to reward

People didn't understand what Izzy was doing in the dance-off. He acted like he was gonna breakdance in response to Romero and then he gestured at the crowd to calm themselves down and stop with the hype.... cause he's saving it.

Handled it like a boss and stopped that shit in its tracks.

Israel will win easily. He's the next big thing in MMA and will reign for 5+ years.

People didn't understand what Izzy was doing in the dance-off. He acted like he was gonna breakdance in response to Romero and then he gestured at the crowd to calm themselves down and stop with the hype.... cause he's saving it.

Handled it like a boss and stopped that shit in its tracks.
So who's shook?

Can't help you brada, I'm in the same position...

For once someone is not going to let Yoel take breaks between attacks.

Lol so you know my pain. Keeping my money this go round

As athletic as Romero is for his age I think Izzy is just a bit more athletic with a modern flair to him. Not a real big Izzy fan and feel if Romero can get hands on him and contain him tightly either against the cage or on the canvas he can put a real beating on the rubberband man, but Izzy in open space spells trouble for Yoel he becomes a striking dummy for Izzy, hold on to your money and just watch with crossed fingers like me...

giphy.gif

Adesanya isn't losing anytime soon.
Let me be objective here. I have not seen Izzy hit square on with some heat like Jones has to make me certain he is past his days of getting stretched by forgettable names in K1. Yoel can possibly land that heat

As athletic as Romero is for his age I think Izzy is just a bit more athletic with a modern flair to him. Not a real big Izzy fan and feel if Romero can get hands on him and contain him tightly either against the cage or on the canvas he can put a real beating on the rubberband man, but Izzy in open space spells trouble for Yoel he becomes a striking dummy for Izzy, hold on to your money and just watch with crossed fingers like me...

giphy.gif
See below statement

Adesanya is going to smoke him. He'll pick him apart and hurt him, just a matter of whether he finishes him or not, which I'm 50/50 on.

I'm just not ever betting on Romero. You got to throw a ton on Izzy to win any real money. It is your choice though.

Adesanya is going to steamroll Yoel, I have little doubt in that. Ppl are really going to jump on the Izzy train after this fight

Back