My gift to you...

johil d'o said:
Seen it many times, but thanks.

Sorry...I just thought I'd share since everybody on here bitches about never seeing it.

LCDforMe said:
Sorry...I just thought I'd share since everybody on here bitches about never seeing it.
thanks man cause i didn't see it.

On subfigher.com for free. They have tons of cool vids for free. Lots of good ones if you pay as well.

that was such a tiring video to watch... it was a 8 minutes video that could have been over in 2....

Is this the video of the match?

I don't wanna download it and take someone who hasn't seen it slot

Foppa21 said:
Is this the video of the match?

I don't wanna download it and take someone who hasn't seen it slot

Yes ("As of late, there has been quite a bit of talk about Eddie Bravo, especially his math with Royler Gracie. ... I would share with you that video (which I found in my "archives")."

LCDforMe said:
As of late, there has been quite a bit of talk about Eddie Bravo, especially his math with Royler Gracie. I figured since I enjoy the Grappling section quite a bit, I would share with you that video (which I found in my "archives"). Enjoy, http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U3RGTLTJ4D1O3O629F9FDBOA9

Does this mean I have to get you something for Christmas?

Seriously, thanks.

BulldogSIX said:
Does this mean I have to get you something for Christmas?

Seriously, thanks.

Nah it's cool.

I'm glad you fellas enjoyed it.

paulchu said:
that was such a tiring video to watch... it was a 8 minutes video that could have been over in 2....

With your phenomenal grappling...ofcourse. Especially since no one had scored a point on Royler before his fight with Eddie.

Cynic said:
With your phenomenal grappling...ofcourse. Especially since no one had scored a point on Royler before his fight with Eddie.

I think he might mean the constant replays...

Cornsloth said:
I think he might mean the constant replays...
no i was actually talking about my phenomenal grappling skills... :wink:

thanks alot this is great for a grappling noob like me.

Back