Elections Leaked audio from Trump about Israel/Palestine backfires. Trump gaining support from left.

If there is one thing the Democrats and Republicans have in common, is that they'll be fighting hand over foot to give money to Israel lmao.

True, but there's levels.

It's unquestionable that the anti-Israeli apartheid side are a sizable part of the Democrats' constituents so they can and do press them to stop the abuse.

Meanwhile, the Republicans and especially Trump...

20231012_123156-2048x1536-1.jpg

c9d435664cdc4f48b32c49fbe8b979c0_18.jpeg

So Russia wouldn’t have invaded because trump wouldn’t fund Ukraine?

They love making these dumbshit claims without taking a moment to think any of it through.

"Trump is gonna fix healthcare" How? *Silence*
"Trump is gonna end Russia/Ukraine war" How? *Silence*
"Trump is gonna end inflation" How? *Silence*

It's unquestionable that the anti-Israeli apartheid side are a sizable part of the Democrats' constituents so they can and do press them to stop the abuse.

The far right neo Nazis ride for Trumpf...

Biden literally repeated Israeli propaganda verbatim for the world to consume.........

I think Trump went into these talks the same way I would

Trump said this about Bibi years ago. This isn't a breaking development. He had that "you don't want to make a deal" conversation when he was in office.

So we can assume that when he says Israel needs to "Finish what they started" he knows that doesn't end in a deal. He's not talking about a cease fire.

As someone on the left, I don't see how that's going to help him gain support from the left. Whoever we elect next will support Israel's war effort. No exceptions.

Is Jimmy Dore still considering himself "left"? Last I watched any of his content he seemed to be on path to a "why I left the left" video.

I love these chuds claims based on nothing.

"Trump is getting support from the left" - lol, no he fucking isn't.

Remember when you dummies claimed that Trump is now winning the black vote because he's also a convicted felon? Posting some shitty tweets from random nobodies as proof.

Then a poll is conducted in Michigan comes out and Trump gets a total of 0% black support.

So Russia wouldn’t have invaded because trump wouldn’t fund Ukraine?
Trump did fund them and sent them a shitload of weapons, a factor in why Russia did invade.

Tell me what the Republicans have done during this conflict?

I don't have a problem with it, but whatever support Israel is receiving during this conflict, is squarely on the Democrats.

"Red line" this..."No more funding" that...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

You're not gonna turn this shit around on Republicans. Not that they would be any different(less lip service to blue hairs, I suppose), but this is on the Dems. They're the ones lying to everyone, and pretending to give a shit about Palestine.

Leaked audio starts at 1:20.

Turns out Bibi Netanyahu really doesn't want to make a deal with the Palestinians. I think Trump went into these talks the same way I would, assuming Israel wants a deal, and the Palestinians didn't. Turns out that's not the case.

Posting a Jimmy Dore video will have the But Trump Bros. coming at you.

They love making these dumbshit claims without taking a moment to think any of it through.

"Trump is gonna fix healthcare" How? *Silence*
"Trump is gonna end Russia/Ukraine war" How? *Silence*
"Trump is gonna end inflation" How? *Silence*
His whole thing in 2016 was repealing ObamaCare and the Great Wall of MAGA that he said the Mexicans were going to pay for. I wonder what happened....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchitha18
Back