My friend's 93 year old father is in the covid ward at San Gabriel Hospital

In spite of the fact that he doesn't have covid. They have covid patients in their own rooms, but they're in the same ward as non-covid patients. My friend's exhusband, who is an MD, is trying to get him transferred out of there now.

Store employees will chase you down to put on a mask at home depot and you can't exercise at the beach, gym, or park, yet this sort of thing is ok. Covid is bs and nothing more than an excuse to control people and force them to take a vaccine that will harm them.

Another average Joe acting like their woke lol.

Another average Joe acting like their woke lol.
the people trying to stop the spread of a virus or the people who think their middle school science class allows them to find youtube truther videos?

I know someone whose dad was placed in the same room as someone with Covid despite not having it and died a little over two weeks later.

I don't know what your angle is, but if you want to offer anecdotal evidence to push some bullshit conspiracy you're going to have to do better than that
That's fucked up if true. One of my relative's next door neighbours (who lives couple of roads away from me) died of Covid recently. He was 90 (lovely guy as well). I was curious to know if he was admitted to hospital with Covid or if he caught it in hospital. not been able to find out yet.

That's fucked up if true. One of my relative's next door neighbours (who lives couple of roads away from me) died of Covid recently. He was 90 (lovely guy as well). I was curious to know if he was admitted to hospital with Covid or if he caught it in hospital. not been able to find out yet.
It was my accountant who told me this when I went to sign my tax disclosure. My wife knew his dad well which is why he told us. But I had been hearing of stories like this before that was happening. The military has been providing a helping hand to our long term health care facilities in Quebec and Ontario and will be releasing a report real soon about the terrible conditions of these health care centers and in the handling of COVID. Its a real shame and national embarrassment

100,000 deaths within a few months is *so* a govt coverup. I'm sure every major govt in the world just loves the idea of self causing economic disaster.
the bodies are pilin' up in the streets

The virus isn't nearly as bad as many thought it might be in the beginning, and that reality can't be hidden from people who haven't seen any signs of the deadly virus pandemic we've been hearing about for months. The democrat governors killed a lot of elderly people in nursing homes with stupid policies, while pretending their tyranny is for our safety. Now democrats are panicking about the economy doing better than they thought it would before the election, and people have had enough of the ridiculous lock downs based on the CCP method, and it's going to hurt democrats politically even more than it already has in the end.

After the Russia hoax BS, the democrat party leadership is colluding with the CCP. Beijing Biden has been selling his influence from the day he got into politics, and everyone who's honest know how he's done that when it comes to China. Biden is Xi Jinping's puppet, or he was before he lost his mind.

Back