My friend's 93 year old father is in the covid ward at San Gabriel Hospital

USa hospitals get paid $39,000 for putting someone on a ventilator. Even if its for half an hour. $13,000 for the covid diagnosis alone and then more for treatments. They pressure doctors to list covid on death certificate too. Die from shark attack? Covid. Numbers keep going up.

This is nonsense, it doesn't work like this in the real world. How many people would have to be complicit in this scenario? Hospitals always get paid more for higher acuity patients, this is nothing new to covid. Tis is how hospital billing works. You go to the ICU, hospital gets more money. You are insane if you think doctors and nurses are intentionally and maliciously putting patients on vents across the country to make a few buck.

Most TDS loonies won’t watch these videos. The doctor goes into great detail about the fascist Democratic Party and MSM censorship.

It’s quite scary that Sherdoggers respond wishing him death and covid for having different medical opinions that don’t fit the narrative.

Remember kids, just like on this site, 30 year’s of medical practice and an MD license makes you “just flu bro.”

I’m wondering if those poor attempts to place people in a box, judge and label are just part of leftists racist DNA or a product of not having a valid differing opinion.

This guy just puts off a strange vibe to me, kinda creepy. I googled his patient reviews the other day and they seem to echo my impression. He's a private practice, family practice doctor so it's not like he has any particular expertise in infection diseases and such. Keep in mind many private clinics are struggling under covid seeing far fewer patients. Certainly he has financial incentive for things to go back to the way they were. His training and experience are noting special and does not make him an expert by any stretch. Many of these sort of physicians crank out medical pot licenses.

Lmao. I bet you dont think doctors would accept kickbacks from pharma reps and drug companies for prescribing certain meds either.
This is nonsense, it doesn't work like this in the real world. How many people would have to be complicit in this scenario? Hospitals always get paid more for higher acuity patients, this is nothing new to covid. Tis is how hospital billing works. You go to the ICU, hospital gets more money. You are insane if you think doctors and nurses are intentionally and maliciously putting patients on vents across the country to make a few buck.

Lmao. I bet you dont think doctors would accept kickbacks from pharma reps and drug companies for prescribing certain meds either.

Dude, I use to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a month on pharmaceuticals when I was running a cancer center. I've worked for hospitals and with physicians in maybe 20 different specialties. Do yourself a favor and don't get too far down the rabbit hole of this CT because there is nothing to it.

This guy just puts off a strange vibe to me, kinda creepy. I googled his patient reviews the other day and they seem to echo my impression. He's a private practice, family practice doctor so it's not like he has any particular expertise in infection diseases and such. Keep in mind many private clinics are struggling under covid seeing far fewer patients. Certainly he has financial incentive for things to go back to the way they were. His training and experience are noting special and does not make him an expert by any stretch. Many of these sort of physicians crank out medical pot licenses.
Perhaps, but you sure drew a lot of conclusions from a short video about this guy. Even if he is an odd duck, he is still a medical professional and his opinion shouldn't be censured because it doesn't fit the narrative determined by the Alt left media arm of the Democratic party.

Perhaps, but you sure drew a lot of conclusions from a short video about this guy. Even if he is an odd duck, he is still a medical professional and his opinion shouldn't be censured because it doesn't fit the narrative determined by the Alt left media arm of the Democratic party.

Is he not free to voice his bullshit?

I'm not sure what you mean about censored, I've seen this posted all over the place. When I click the link it plays on youtube.

Only reason why people watch this cook is because he confirms their opinion. Nothing about his credentials or background suggest he is an expert in any way shape or form. Private practice physicians are having a hard time with low volumes right now. He wants to get back up and running. I wouldn't be surprised if he has additional financial angles like some go fund me bull shit. I'm just speculating but I bet I could find some donate plea from him if I looked.

In spite of the fact that he doesn't have covid. They have covid patients in their own rooms, but they're in the same ward as non-covid patients. My friend's exhusband, who is an MD, is trying to get him transferred out of there now.

Store employees will chase you down to put on a mask at home depot and you can't exercise at the beach, gym, or park, yet this sort of thing is ok. Covid is bs and nothing more than an excuse to control people and force them to take a vaccine that will harm them.
There's a vaccine? Sign me up

What exactly are you trying to argue with your appeal to authority? Our healthcare system doesnt increase their profits by using procedures and meds that have cheaper alternatives, or aren't even necessary?
Dude, I use to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a month on pharmaceuticals when I was running a cancer center. I've worked for hospitals and with physicians in maybe 20 different specialties. Do yourself a favor and don't get too far down the rabbit hole of this CT because there is nothing to it.

What exactly are you trying to argue with your appeal to authority? Our healthcare system doesnt increase their profits by using procedures and meds that have cheaper alternatives, or aren't even necessary?

No, pointing out that this has always been the case and hospitals, clinics and health systems very rarely defraud the system. There are numerous laws and safeguards in place to prevent the sort of fraud you seem to think is widespread. Any whistle blower that exposes this sort of cheating is entitled to something like three times the damages and protected by the federal government.

There is no wide spread CT to put people on vents that need them. It's a fantasy.

Yeah, that's what the doctors prescribed me when I was suffering from psoriatic arthritis, pharmaceuticals. They treat the symptoms and not the disease. I cured myself with a diet change I learned about online after 5 doctors failed me.

The government closes down every cancer clinic that explores natural, homeopathic remedies. Can't slow the $380 billion dollar a year money train that is the pharmaceutical industry and influences the education of every doctor.

Don't put him in a nursing home. In CA they are required to take patients who had China virus, just like NY, NJ.

Legitimate question that I should have asked a month ago:

What makes you trust some doctors, throwing their credentials around, but not others?

I think it is because they've decided early on that this was all a hoax. Since they decided to jump to a conclusion very early on they then decide to cherry pick people or data that also support this conclusion. That's why you see so much crossover with religious people, anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, etc . I think the smarter thing to do would be to take in new information as it comes to light and have an open-mind that this is something we don't entirely understand yet. It's frightening to me how so many people believe themselves to be experts on this. I think people are getting dumber because there is simply too much information out there on the internet and people don't know how to handle it. People watch a youtube video and think they are an expert suddenly. It's insane

Yeah, that's what the doctors prescribed me when I was suffering from psoriatic arthritis, pharmaceuticals. They treat the symptoms and not the disease. I cured myself with a diet change I learned about online after 5 doctors failed me.

The government closes down every cancer clinic that explores natural, homeopathic remedies. Can't slow the $380 billion dollar a year money train that is the pharmaceutical industry and influences the education of every doctor.

Yeah, a cleaver wordsmith put it this way: The US doesn't have a healthcare system, it has a disease treatment system.

As far as the Gov shutting down any particular alternative treatments clinics that's more of a one off thing than any systematic elimination of this sort of treatments. Insurance companies like it more when you change your diet and get healthy naturally, it's much cheaper. Pharma has it's place but diet and lifestyle goes a long as way towards wellness.

In spite of the fact that he doesn't have covid. They have covid patients in their own rooms, but they're in the same ward as non-covid patients. My friend's exhusband, who is an MD, is trying to get him transferred out of there now.

Store employees will chase you down to put on a mask at home depot and you can't exercise at the beach, gym, or park, yet this sort of thing is ok. Covid is bs and nothing more than an excuse to control people and force them to take a vaccine that will harm them.
Can’t exercise at the park or beach?

Beaches are open for exercise and parks never closed and stayed open so we could get exercise. What the heck kind of San Gabriel you at? The North Korea SGV?

Multiple things that don't make sense about covid at this point. Doctors are being censored, the quarantine is still going on in spite of the fact that we never saw anywhere close to the death numbers originally predicted. You might not agree with my theory, but it's obvious that something else is going on besides public safety.
100,000 deaths within a few months is *so* a govt coverup. I'm sure every major govt in the world just loves the idea of self causing economic disaster.

the quarantine is still going on in spite of the fact that we never saw anywhere close to the death numbers originally predicted.

Its almost like quarantining sick people stops the spread of disease or something. My big brain is having trouble with this concept, let me put on my tinfoil hat and get to the bottom of this mystery.

Last edited:
Back