My friend skipping UFC 205 for SNL (hosted by Dave Chapelle)

chappelle is the comedy skit GOAT but SNL sucks now

maybe your friend is right, USADA is ruining everything. SNL has no testing
5638b-ripped-nerds_dave_chappelle.jpg

He should just DVR SNL. It's going to be just as unfunny on DVR.

I don't even know who Dave Chappel is.

If he had ringside that's one thing...easy choice If nosebleeds or even lower bowl tbh.

At first I was like wha da fuhhhh snl really doe but then I saw Dave chapelle is hosting now I'm like alright brother go on

Friend had tickets to UFC 205, but got last minute tickets to SNL (hosted by Dave Chappelle).

I called him an idot for skipping 205.

In all honesty, which is the more prestigious event to attend?

I agree with you on this. Though I like Dave Chappelle a great deal I think SNL is played out and I can't imagine him being able to really showcase his comedic talent within their constraints.

UFC 205 on the other hand is a historic event and probably the most stacked card in history. I can't imagine it being anything less than fantastic.

A Tribe Called Quest is the musical act too. Might be epic. I'll still be watching 205.

Honestly, any other time and he'd be a simpleton for choosing SNL, but this is Dave Chappelle hosting, and that kinda takes it to a completely different level. Really, it's going to be the Dave Chappelle Show, dressed up as SNL. This is the first time in 20 years SNL's mattered. At least to me, anyway. But still, I'm watching UFC 205, and recording the shit out of Dave, so my priorities are in order.

I'd take chapelle.

Dudes beyond awesome.

U guys remember that prince skit?

His shit is art, yo.

Snl easily. He doesn't do much in public anymore so any chance to see Chappelle live is rare. There will always be more fights but only one dc

Im sure the parts with dave will be funny but the rest will suck like it has for 15 years, and itll be on tv for free later. Ufc 205 is mma history, if given the opportunity i wouldnt pass it up for anything.

Is a girl involved? ufc events are not great date nights. I could see the allure to a nice dinner, snl with Chappell, upscale hotel with good company etc. over quite a few fights I've been to.

Lmao @ anyone that still watches SNL.

The fact that he can choose between the two means he's doing well in life. I don't know man. I'd probably go with UFC 205, but Chappelle and Chappelle Show was legendary. I'm curious if they're going to bring old skits back. Plus, A Tribe Called Quest is the musical guest. It's going to feel like a Chappelle Show. I'll be watching both for sure.

Back