My favorite animal.šŸ²

Trabaho

bleep bloop
@red
Reaction score
Word Dinosaur invented in 1941. Dragon mentioned 35 times in the bible. How I became Christian after a 27 year stint of atheism. Praised be Jesus. I respect other religions too. Monotheistical. Amen. I also realized magic is real. The ancient in me was drown to fantasy since I was a child. Videogames. Magic, swords, spells, Mana, Mythological creatures. Ask Greeks about the reality of Minotauren and Medusa. Aham. Check Mate. Leviathan, Behemoth also in the Holly Book. By the name of Jesus shall the good thoughts be blessed.

majestic-blue-dragon-stockcake.jpg

.......an I'm pretty sure they used the name dinosaur way earlier than 1941.
Huge fossilized bones that emerged from slate quarries in Englandā€™s Oxfordshire beginning in the late 1600s were immediately puzzling.

In a world where evolution and extinction were unknown concepts, the experts of the day cast around for an explanation. Perhaps, they thought, they belonged to a Roman war elephant or a giant human.

It wasnā€™t until 1824 that William Buckland, Oxford Universityā€™s first professor of geology, described and named the first known dinosaur

The word dinosaur didnā€™t come into existence until 20 years later, coined by anatomist Richard Owen, founder of the Natural History Museum in London

Spelling. To spell something.
Magic - Cast a spell.

Spelled - Drug store = good. Sells opiates, benzos.
Spelled - Drug dealer = bad. Guy sells organic weed.

Hero -Silencer. Silences you, now you can't use magic aka cast spells

silencer.jpg

T shirt from asia manufactured for 5$.
Random name spelled = worth 15 $.
Gucci spelled on it = worth 300 $.
Same material.

Money - imprinted rind of a tree.

Books = Spell Scrolls. Read from the imprinted rind of a tree - halucinate ; see, understand, feel things that aren't phisically real and in front of you.

and what came way before the bible? those stories are taken from other, older texts.

Back