My ex from 6 years ago is married with 2 kids but she wants to sleep with me, should I do it?

So from your other thread youre bored of life. So your answer is to ruin four other lives?

My favorite part of the thread thus far is TS pretending he fucked this girl so good she can't resist fucking him at present.
Bro, if you fucked her half as good as you think/say you did, she wouldn't have fucked you over as hard as you think/say she did.

Do the right thing TS, ask her for her address so you can mail her back her pants and w/e other creepy mementos you have of hers, along with a copy of English for retards.

ahh, a wild orphan black show watcher appears o:
helloooooo

i agree, helena and alison (the soccer mom) are the best characters
helena, child like and psycho
alison, looks like she would have it all together but is a wacky mess lol

tatian maslany is the actress that plays all the characters
she's a real gem xx

This thread is now about orphan black. Allison is the best. Truth or truth?

This thread is now about orphan black. Allison is the best. Truth or truth?

ali n helena are goat
ccb7674426a032f42d305aed48bf9863.gif

tumblr_n1gy88CqAc1tq2uoto4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv57e22eHO1rzdeypo2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_no9hjr59MM1sohk3w_500.gif

tumblr_noq2hytVZT1rgvfxho4_400.gif

do any other orphan black fans like how they add lil references to ginger snaps throughout?
and have so many of the actors and actresses from the film series?
makes me so happy

also, the big boobie blowies was funny
and when she made vicc his fingerless glove lmaooo xD
died

helena is my boo tho
my #1
liked when she told sara when she was locked in closet and said, "i do not rot"
precious baby <3
Orphan-Black-15.gif

ep._4-4.gif

giphy.gif

Rofl, she just is oozing sexual tension.

2/10.

Hopefully the husband kicks the shit out of you and slaps your c*nt of an ex.

My favorite part of the thread thus far is TS pretending he fucked this girl so good she can't resist fucking him at present.
Bro, if you fucked her half as good as you think/say you did, she wouldn't have fucked you over as hard as you think/say she did.

Do the right thing TS, ask her for her address so you can mail her back her pants and w/e other creepy mementos you have of hers, along with a copy of English for retards.

lmfao!

ali n helena are goat
ccb7674426a032f42d305aed48bf9863.gif

tumblr_n1gy88CqAc1tq2uoto4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mv57e22eHO1rzdeypo2_250.gif

tumblr_inline_no9hjr59MM1sohk3w_500.gif

tumblr_noq2hytVZT1rgvfxho4_400.gif

do any other orphan black fans like how they add lil references to ginger snaps throughout?
and have so many of the actors and actresses from the film series?
makes me so happy

i've only watched through season 2. it's just hilarious that ali has the most "normal" life yet is the one who's most eager to fuck her own life up. the drug dealing arc was my favorite. i might rewatch it all before getting to season 3, but that's not even out on amazon prime yet. i'm gonna have to do it the illegal way.

ahh, a wild orphan black show watcher appears o:
helloooooo

i agree, helena and alison (the soccer mom) are the best characters
helena, child like and psycho
alison, looks like she would have it all together but is a wacky mess lol

tatian maslany is the actress that plays all the characters
she's a real gem xx

Interesting phrasing here.

Women don't say "my pussy wants your dick to come fill her". It's all in the nuance and context. Even if she didn't mean what I thought she meant, if we meet and she's alone, I can probably make that pussy open for me.
Actually, a lot do.

Vanzella is spot on here at least with American women. "I want you inside of me" is extremely common to hear even from a fairly normal girl.

HRPM7Q8.jpg

She's a community 8 but I thought of her as a 10, I like small tits and thick legs that I can get a good grip on while thrusting.

She modeled part time as well back in the day. The only reason I'm considering is because I occasionally look back at the past and realise I felt so good while I was fucking her, it was such a psychological boost. I went from having low self esteem to feeling like the King of Kings and that feeling hasn't left me since.

It's weird though, cuz I got so much good out of my r'ship with her, but so much misery as well.

Asian, Mexican, or White?

I can't decide if you're on the spectrum, a masochist, a troll, or all three.

She is an absolute whore and the best sex I ever had.

Her reply makes it very clear she wants to meet and fuck.

There's no "things" of hers, it's like 1 pair of clothing from 6 years ago. I threw the blouse away and use the track pants as pyjamas. That's her excuse to meet me, she wants Banker Cock.

The bitch is an absolute misery and a horrible person, broke my heart completely and taught me that nobody can be trusted and everyone is a piece of shit, but she fucks like a wild animal.

Would you do it?

nSi9TVY.jpg[.img]

TS - Let Me Bang!

Sherdog Forum - I do, I do let you bang!

Lol, so this girl broke your heart and treated you like shit, then you made the most bitch ass social media post in history, apologizing for how things ended 6 fucking years ago when she fucked you over, and then you come on Sherdog acting all cool like this girl that hasn't talked to you since then has been dreaming of this day, so she can fuck you?

20:1 she meets up, gets pissed that you don't have that blouse anymore, makes you buy her a new one and then tells you to have a nice life.

I assume they call you the banker because you are full of shit.

Back