My ex from 6 years ago is married with 2 kids but she wants to sleep with me, should I do it?

thebanker1984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sent her a new year greetings after 6 years, don't even know why I did it, guess I was bored as hell.

She is an absolute whore and the best sex I ever had.

Her reply makes it very clear she wants to meet and fuck. There's no "things" of hers, it's like 1 pair of clothing from 6 years ago. I threw the blouse away and use the track pants as pyjamas. That's her excuse to meet me, she wants Banker Cock.

The bitch is an absolute misery and a horrible person, broke my heart completely and taught me that nobody can be trusted and everyone is a piece of shit, but she fucks like a wild animal.

Would you do it?

nSi9TVY.jpg[.img]

With grammar like that I wouldn't go anywhere near her, regardless of how much of a filthy whore she is.

Last edited:
Normally, I'd say leave her be, but she types like a retard with missing fingers...

So yeah, get your revenge sex or w/e.

I sent her a new year greetings after 6 years, don't even know why I did it, guess I was bored as hell.

She is an absolute whore and the best sex I ever had.

Her reply makes it very clear she wants to meet and fuck. There's no "things" of hers, it's like 1 pair of clothing from 6 years ago. I threw the blouse away and use the track pants as pyjamas. That's her excuse to meet me, she wants Banker Cock.

The bitch is an absolute misery and a horrible person, broke my heart completely and taught me that nobody can be trusted and everyone is a piece of shit, but she fucks like a wild animal.

Would you do it?

nSi9TVY.jpg[.img]

Unless she is at least an 8, probably not. You're just looking to be tore up emotionally afterwards. But if you know there's no risk of that, then give it a shot I guess.

Hard to say without seeing a pic.

Of course you should.

You guys sound perfect for one another.

fuck her,what could possibly go wrong!

I had fun to when I first discovered Photoshop.

You can probably do better than to be a living, breathing Jerry Springer episode.

opie pls
i know this thread is lies and those images sh00ped
nobody wants to fuck you
know how i know?
you aint got nice arms
now stop this, i know you feelin bad but this is no way to go about making yourself feel better
no.gif

i see you, and your lies

i woulda thought that someone with such superior intellect would know what to do

Don't do it you fucking goof

So from one whore you learned nobody can be trusted and everybody is a piece of shit. Can your 147 IQ recognize the logical error in that?

Hmmm aren't you that guy that had enough pussy for a life time?
It seems you change your mind a lot.

Back