My Daughter was in another TKD Tournament

Gongrats to your daughter and her deady.
Always fun to see the kids fighting with their body protectors who are greater then their body lol.

Those kids own their technique and some know really what they are doing that is just so fantastique about it.

Also is it allowed in the US in WTF TKD for kids to kick to the head bc when I was an aspirant I was allowed to kick to the head for KO but head kicking for kids aren t allowed anymore in europe?

I think is good bc maybe some kids with talent just stop bc they ko in a tournemant and maybe there is great talent gone.

If your looking for some good tkd training tapes the ones by Dana Hee are excellent. I recomend those, they are really good. The century, and lopez tapes are good as well, but the Dana Hee ones use clips from real tkd matches when they are breaking stuff down.

no head kicks in the kids division here in canada too. and no head kicks below red belt in most tournaments.

should be the same in US.

Yea, you don't get fouled for head shots, but they dont score either.

Originally posted by Liquid Snake
no head kicks in the kids division here in canada too. and no head kicks below red belt in most tournaments.

USTU Rules:

11-Under No head contact : Unintentional contact results in full point deduction. Intentional contact or contact resulting in opponents in-ablility to continue, automatic DQ.

12-14 Under Belt: Controlled Head Contact, must not displace head, if contact is determined to be too hard, full point deduction, if contact results in injury or knockout automatic DQ.

1 point to the head

14-17 Black Belt/18+ All Belts: Full head contact is encouraged. Head contact is from the crown of the head to the ears and forward to include the full facial area.

2 points to the head, bonus point for knockdown/knockout or standing eight count.

The shit is going to hit the fan today concerning the USTU and the USOC so this may change

Originally posted by NE1NEtime
i will beat your daughter in tae kwon do.
Yea? I'd like to see you try to take my seat in a tavern some night!

anyway, who cares about your daughter? maybe if you had some hot pics....this tkd shit should've gone in your diary, not here. I know you're probably going to say that i shouldn't have taken the time to respond, but i'm not going to answer to that so you might as well not say it.

At my daughter's tournament, the masters actually sparred for us. A few of the younger ones and i'll tell you what: anybody who says TKD isn't effictive form of stand up needs to see what I saw.
Some of those kicks were thrown with BAD intentions!!!!!

Congratulations RCCOLA.

Your daughter sounds like a good girl.

dictionary meaning

Tavern:A building with a bar that is licensed to sell alcoholic drinks

dictionary meaning

Tavern:A building with a bar that is licensed to sell alcoholic drinks
in Canada! LOL

Originally posted by RCCOLA
At my daughter's tournament, the masters actually sparred for us. A few of the younger ones and i'll tell you what: anybody who says TKD isn't effictive form of stand up needs to see what I saw.
Some of those kicks were thrown with BAD intentions!!!!!

ROFLMAO.

How many of those "masters" are doing well in UFC or Pride..or any of the dozens of smaller groups?

The fighters I train have competed in NAGA,Mass destruction, Reality fighting, and many Muay Thai/kick boxing matches.

And we aint seen no tkd players yet show up an not get an ass whooping. To be frank.

Bottom line: I've said what needed to be said. You can keep being a dumb shit for as long as you want. Some people are beyond education.

Or in simple terms so RC can understand: Ya be's too stupid ta unda stand..you dig?

Back