• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My country is now in lockdown

Well work will not close so I'll be working.
My gym is still open but other closed I will stay away. Last time I was there lot of "sick" people.. Felt uncomfortable.
I will be hiking in the woods during weekends if the weather will allow it. Its been windy and raining here. But at least the sun is showing it self. Not that usual atm.
Sounds nice. And also like a good thing, health wise. Spending time in nature and get some clean air in your lungs is surely a good thing to boost the old immunesystem.

Think i'll do the same, lots of seaside walks and hiking in the woods.

Sounds nice. And also like a good thing, health wise. Spending time in nature and get some clean air in your lungs is surely a good thing to boost the old immunesystem.

Think i'll do the same, lots of seaside walks and hiking in the woods.

Yeah and less people which in these times are a good thing.

@Cole train Prepare yourself. Finland will soon be invaded by hordes of coughing Scandinavians looking for clean air and toilet paper.

lol.

security at my condo is now using a heat scanner on everyone entering the building.

@Cole train Prepare yourself. Finland will soon be invaded by hordes of coughing Scandinavians looking for clean air and toilet paper.

If they infect our pm they get a pass.

These dumb bitches in gov are dumb as shit

Like stupidity just shines from their faces

(Im watching goverment conference about virus)

If they infect our pm they get a pass.

These dumb bitches in gov are dumb as shit

Like stupidity just shines from their faces

(Im watching goverment conference about virus)
If i had corona or similar i would be more than happy to rent myself out to esteemed political dissidents such as yourself and pay special visit to any politician of your choice.

(i mean shit, you have a dumb as fuck chairman-of-the-school council type 19 year old as pm??? still can't believe it. Our lot is bad but at least they are grown-ups)

* Did i say esteemed political dissident. Meant esteemed citizen!

Last edited:
If i had corona or similar i would be more than happy to rent myself out to esteemed political dissidents such as yourself and pay special visit to any politician of your choice.

(i mean shit, you have a dumb as fuck chairman-of-the-school council type 19 year old as pm??? still can't believe it. Our lot is bad but at least they are grown-ups)

Funny thing is we didnt even vote for them.

They are all sweating like wtf we should do lmao

I hope our president steps in, hes an actual badass (dude climbed a lamp post to survive a tsunami in thailand)

Right now goverment policy is "if people die, they die"

You should be fine as long as you avoid poor people, and that is just good advice regardless of any pandemic.

Back