• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My country is now in lockdown

This thread has made me realise how little I know about Denmark.

Lego, butter cookies, bacon and pork.
Jan Molby, Peter and Kasper Schmeichel, Christian Eriksen, Michael and Brian Laudrup, Nicklas Bendtner..... ok quite a few footballers I'm sure there are a lot more if I really think about it and various other sportsmen/women.
Carlsberg and Tuborg.
Borgen, The Bridge, The Killing and Below the Surface.

So from that I assume that you're eating pork and drinking beer while playing with Lego and watching Scandi-noir and recordings of the 1992 UEFA European Championship final while you're made to stay at home.
I live next door to Denmark and this is pretty much how all my experiences with Danes have been. especially the beer and pork.

Jan Molby, Peter and Kasper Schmeichel, Christian Eriksen, Michael and Brian Laudrup, Nicklas Bendtner..... ok quite a few footballers I'm sure there are a lot more if I really think about it and various other sportsmen/women.
Carlsberg and Tuborg.

So from that I assume that you're eating pork and drinking beer while playing with Lego and watching Scandi-noir and recordings of the 1992 UEFA European Championship final while you're made to stay at home.

All true.

Also you have Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Aqua so they be rocking out to Barbie girl

I live next door to Denmark and this is pretty much how all my experiences with Danes have been. especially the beer and pork.

I should move back.
We are pretty awesome.

My sister lives in denmark she said her area no one is panic buying yet ,but the cases doubled almost overnight.

I should move back.
We are pretty awesome.
Make up your fucking mind!

Are you a cat? Or are you a danish?

xYgraqG.gif

OR
20130728_145300.jpg

If you have some frog in you, then, maybe, you're a croissant?

GFMgKWJ.jpg

Make up your fucking mind!

Are you a cat? Or are you a danish?

xYgraqG.gif

OR
20130728_145300.jpg

If you have some frog in you, then, maybe, you're a croissant?

GFMgKWJ.jpg

I am what you want me to be.
Very thing and nothing.

Also cats can be Danish. Cats can be a lot of things... Like presidents and doctors.

I am what you want me to be.
Very thing and nothing...
Are you gender fluid or something?

I kid, I kid. Cats are actually liquid.
giphy.gif

Carlsberg and Tuborg.

Looks like you basically know everything important already. Add in HC. Andersen and Soren Kierkegaard and you are pretty much there. Oh, and some vague information about the welfare state and the vikings.

Norway seem to be taking this lightly. Not sure i like that..

Realistically I can go like 2 months without leaving the house and I'm not prepping. I have a deep freeze. If our water went bad or something that'd be a problem but otherwise I'd have no reason to worry.

Norway seem to be taking this lightly. Not sure i like that..

Isnt Oslo closing all schools and kindergartens on monday?

Sweden have 500 infected and 1 death so far.

@tonysmasseuse so going to the beach day?
I wish! Sun's out but it's very windy.
Place of work closed for 2+ weeks, gym closed for 2+ weeks, effective as of right now...

Luckily, just bought a lot of paint and stuff because i was planning on redecorating my home and repairing some antiques sometime "over the next couple months" - looks like i have no excuse now.

What will you be doing?

I wish! Sun's out but it's very windy.
Place of work closed for 2+ weeks, gym closed for 2+ weeks, effective as of right now...

Luckily, just bought a lot of paint and stuff because i was planning on redecorating my home and repairing some antiques sometime "over the next couple months" - looks like i have no excuse now.

What will you be doing?

Well work will not close so I'll be working.
My gym is still open but other closed I will stay away. Last time I was there lot of "sick" people.. Felt uncomfortable.
I will be hiking in the woods during weekends if the weather will allow it. Its been windy and raining here. But at least the sun is showing it self. Not that usual atm.

Back