My car is full of thousands of spiders

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
Apparently at some point over the past two weeks, spiders have been breeding in my car (I have a separate daily driver, so I hadn't driven in this car for a while), resulting in thousands of tiny spiders that have infiltrated virtually every square inch of the car - the seats, vents, glove box etc. are full of baby spiders. There are tiny strands of cobwebs everywhere, and I genuinely don't know how to resolve this.

Driving the car today was like a scene straight out of Arachnophobia (for you youngsters out there, this was a campy 90s horror movie). I notice some spiders on the wheel, and I brush them off. Then I see a bunch of them descending from the visor... at this point, I stop the car and look around, and see that they are everywhere. It was so bad, that I turned the car around and took my "regular car" to work, as there was no way I was going to spend 45 minutes in traffic surrounded by spiders.

My initial thought is to just seal them in there and hope that the heat eventually bakes them. I could also get a bug bomb, but this is my Camaro, and the idea of spraying poison into the upholstery doesn't sound appealing (particularly since I am planning to sell it soon).

Any suggestions? What is a natural predator to spiders? I'm thinking of taking a page out of the Simpsons' strategy book:

Park the car somewhere safe, leave the engine running and the heater and vents on max, then after 30mins open up all the windows and leave the car running with heater and vents still on max.

You might need to do this for a good couple of hours. The idea is to make them want to leave the car.

Do they all have your face like some weird Spider version of the film, "The Fly"?

Not that I'm aware of - I don't have the greatest vision though, and they are pretty small.

With that being said, I haven't been engaging in gene splicing experiments or fucking female spiders, so I don't think these spider babies are mine.

Not that I'm aware of - I don't have the greatest vision though, and they are pretty small.

With that being said, I haven't been engaging in gene splicing experiments or fucking female spiders, so I don't think these spider babies are mine.

Did you bang any chicks on the back seat without a condom...........

Singing birds. 25 should do the job.

Do you have beaded seat covers or maybe a Black Ice air freshener? Maybe try making your Camaro less sexy and those spiders will stop their orgy. You are just oozing sexual energy with two cars and one being a Camaro. I'm throbbing and I'm only reading it.

grossest shit I dealt with was possums in my car spiders sounds worse

Back