My car is full of thousands of spiders

I hate to break it to you, but recently an ocelot was killed in Texas. Some lady picked up the dead ocelot off the side of the road abd plucked off its testicles and sent them to Ohio. In Ohio someone slurped some sperm out of those testicles and sent them to an ocelot farm of some kind, where they crammed that dead ocelot sperm into an ovulating lady ocelot. You may be wondering what the hell I'm on about, but my point is that if a dead ocelot can knock up some lady ocelot he never met, someone may have sperm jacked you for a creepy human/spider hybrid experiment, and hatching the spider babies in your car is their way of having you pay child support. The world is a fucked up place iirc
Lol, NPR bless

Nobody, I made it up.
But the original is The Clash

You filthy dog! It's originally done by the Crickets which included Buddy Holly. You are thinking of the untalented, much less popular cover band called The Clash. They may have had their own songs but nobody remembers their own songs.

I'm sorry I could not let that transgression slide. Other then this slanderous remark you've made you seem like a decent cat.

Edit: I see you've already been corrected by another handsome, knowledgeable, sex God like myself (humblebrag)

You filthy dog! It's originally done by the Crickets which included Buddy Holly. You are thinking of the untalented, much less popular cover band called The Clash. They may have had their own songs but nobody remembers their own songs.

I'm sorry I could not let that transgression slide. Other then this slanderous remark you've made you seem like a decent cat.

Edit: I see you've already been corrected by another handsome, knowledgeable, sex God like myself (humblebrag)

Sorry I cant read.
@Slobodan can fill you in.
So I have no idea what you said to me.
But I am sure it was something nice about how cool and awesome I am.
Thank you so much and I agree!

Sorry I cant read.
@Slobodan can fill you in.
So I have no idea what you said to me.
But I am sure it was something nice about how cool and awesome I am.
Thank you so much and I agree!
True, you are our forum's foremost illiterate.

Reactions: Isa
Try to lure them out. Entice them with food .

Baby spiders aren’t that bad. It’s the full grown fuckers that you got to worry about.

Take it to a car wash and use the vacuum and some interior cleaner.

Apparently at some point over the past two weeks, spiders have been breeding in my car (I have a separate daily driver, so I hadn't driven in this car for a while), resulting in thousands of tiny spiders that have infiltrated virtually every square inch of the car - the seats, vents, glove box etc. are full of baby spiders. There are tiny strands of cobwebs everywhere, and I genuinely don't know how to resolve this.

Driving the car today was like a scene straight out of Arachnophobia (for you youngsters out there, this was a campy 90s horror movie). I notice some spiders on the wheel, and I brush them off. Then I see a bunch of them descending from the visor... at this point, I stop the car and look around, and see that they are everywhere. It was so bad, that I turned the car around and took my "regular car" to work, as there was no way I was going to spend 45 minutes in traffic surrounded by spiders.

My initial thought is to just seal them in there and hope that the heat eventually bakes them. I could also get a bug bomb, but this is my Camaro, and the idea of spraying poison into the upholstery doesn't sound appealing (particularly since I am planning to sell it soon).

Any suggestions? What is a natural predator to spiders? I'm thinking of taking a page out of the Simpsons' strategy book:

You had me at Arachnophobia.
Just watched this weekend. I remember seeing that in theaters

They hate eucalyptus, lavender and peppermint oils so get that car smelling like a hippies handbag and they should fuck off.

Apparently at some point over the past two weeks, spiders have been breeding in my car (I have a separate daily driver, so I hadn't driven in this car for a while), resulting in thousands of tiny spiders that have infiltrated virtually every square inch of the car - the seats, vents, glove box etc. are full of baby spiders. There are tiny strands of cobwebs everywhere, and I genuinely don't know how to resolve this.

Driving the car today was like a scene straight out of Arachnophobia (for you youngsters out there, this was a campy 90s horror movie). I notice some spiders on the wheel, and I brush them off. Then I see a bunch of them descending from the visor... at this point, I stop the car and look around, and see that they are everywhere. It was so bad, that I turned the car around and took my "regular car" to work, as there was no way I was going to spend 45 minutes in traffic surrounded by spiders.

My initial thought is to just seal them in there and hope that the heat eventually bakes them. I could also get a bug bomb, but this is my Camaro, and the idea of spraying poison into the upholstery doesn't sound appealing (particularly since I am planning to sell it soon).

Any suggestions? What is a natural predator to spiders? I'm thinking of taking a page out of the Simpsons' strategy book:

pics?

I think you'll need a combination of the solutions already suggested.

Blast the heater to get them out of the vents and to help heat the car faster. Then leave it parked in the sun with the windows up all day. Then go back the next day and vacuum them up. They'll probably all be dead.

Park it in the hot sun again to catch any that survived the first baking.

If that fails then search through their old Twitter posts for anything they've ever said that would be considered offensive now.

buy some raid bug spray, spray the shit outt of your car, close it up for a day or so.

Fill your car with mosquitos and watch the spiders feat on them.

Just kidding, burn it down.

They hate eucalyptus, lavender and peppermint oils so get that car smelling like a hippies handbag and they should fuck off.

are you saying a hippies handbag does not smell of weed?

are you saying a hippies handbag does not smell of weed?

Actually probably not.. definitely should have said and weed. And patchouli, and body odour.

God damn, thats gotta be my worst nightmare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back