My Brothers Hip-Hop group IllaNoise

Very good. The producer is very Dilla inspired. Some of the beats should be altered so they aren't so similar to older songs, for example "We Don't Play" uses the same sample as "Ain't No Sunshine" by DMX. If the beat had more variation, the similarity wouldn't bother me, but since it is a basic loop of that sample and the title references DMX, it's easy to see the influence. Nothing really wrong with that though, especially on a mixtape project. Good beats, good lyrics, rapper may need a stronger voice or just a different mix. Overall 7/10 and better than alot of popular mixtapes.

solid thanks man, I always get on them because they don't put their real dope shit on reverb nation, but they want to wait, can't blame them.
They even did a track with terminology.
Term called my brother the white jay z, cuz he recorded his verse perfectly first try.

Hah my brother still has a text saved on his phone when term hit um up at like 3 am, You'll going to make it.
That's all the text said.

So I agree with your critique, but trust me they have stuff way better then that.

man I can't help it, its is our vernacular
Most of the people I know speak like this, just as your command of the English language is suited to the environment in which you live, and deeply embedded in the relationships in which you have forged.
This is not some new phenomenon, it is just annoying to those who grew up in places that produce shitty accents and corny rhetoric .

That's not an excuse to talk like an uneducated shiner.

What the fuck is this shit?

Do you do it like Bone Thugs or Westlife? Ya feel me?

Checkin out now.

I'm going to end up banned because I can't edit posts.

What I meant was: What is the point of this thread, young sir?

I'm going to end up banned because I can't edit posts.

What I meant was: What is the point of this thread, young sir?

Lol. I hate that rule too while on dubs. If you post without thinking you can't look at it and say oh, shit, that's going to get me in more trouble let me change it. Nope, you just get banned.

artworks-000032605198-ukw543-crop.jpg

Hahahaha

I listened to 1 song. What are these guys doing that's different than what others are already doing? How are they separating themselves from the pack?

I'm assuming their name is a Sufjan Stevens reference?

But on some real levels, you probably should take it easy on the ebonics and keep things like this to yourself.

I'm trying to save you from your own self inflicted besmirching.

Besmirch me? Are you on drugs. You better fucking google search who the fuck I am.

Besmirch me? Are you on drugs. You better fucking google search who the fuck I am.

I was supporting you up until this post.

Are your brother and his friends talented? Certainly. However, you still have to remember you are relative neophytes in the music industry - I'm pretty sure a google search would reveal that your a nobody (and if its any consolation, so am I).

You would be better served to engage both your fans and critics alike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back