My 18 year old step sister is pregnant.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pink Panthe

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The thing is though, she has literally no idea who the father is. She went out with some friends a month or two ago to celebrate her new job. According to her friends, she got really drunk (she had been drinking Aftershock) and at one point, she copped off with some guy for about half an hour and returned looking untucked and flustered. She mumbled to her friend(my gf) that she had been banged by this guy and two of his friends. Soon after she passed out and needed carrying home.
The next day, when her friends told her how she'd behaved, not only could she not believe it, she couldn't remember a single minute of it. She couldn't remember meeting a guy and swore that she certainly would never have sex so soon after meeting someone let alone three of them. She basically said that they were all just trying to wind her up and she thought no more of it. When she told me about it, she was laughing as how would she be so stupid to believe that sort of crap, especially as it is totally out of character for her. Before our parents got serious, we were an item and it took me about three months to get her to spread her legs so I can safely say that this is not the sort of thing I'd expect from her.The thing was though, my gf told me about it aswell but I just stayed quiet for everyones sake.

However, the bombshell came. She started having all the tell tale symptoms of early pregnancy and went to see the doctor after about a week of it. My current girlfriend (who is my stepsisters best friend) went with her. She told me all about it and I was gobsmacked. Just to make matters about a million times worse, I went out the other night, got really drunk and dropped in on my stepsister at her bedsit. We started talking about it all, she cried her eyes out about the whole thing and we basically ended up having sex. Did I ever feel like shit when I woke up sober the next day. To make things even more messed up, she seems to have gone all hormonal and keeps asking me if I feel like doing it again. I refused obviously at which point she started crying about how all this has not only ruined her life, but made her fat and ugly aswell. What was I supposed to do? Now she repeatedly gives me the guilt trip if I refuse. I have to shamefully admit though, I have always thought that pregnant women have this certain.......anyway. One thing I will say though is that being pregnant certainly does have certain great side effects on the female genitalia and breats (not that anyone here really wanted to hear that, sorry).

My best friend told me I should be on the Jerry Springer show.

Final thought? Drink sensibly I'd say.
What do you all think I should be doing? Honestly.

No she isn't, i'm pretty sure I pulled out in time.

Edit: Now that I read it, I say werk you incestuous bastard.

I want a vid of these sexual acts. I need to see how big i look on camera.

So let me get this straight....You've banged your step sister and cheated on your current g.f. with your step sister?

Thats a household i want to be in.

So, living in the South, this normal behavior?

So your step-sister is your ex g/f and your current g/f's best friend

And you had sex with your step sister even though you are dating her best friend?

Conclusion: You dat babby's daddy

She was a good fuck btw and I wore a condom.

go ahead and fuck your step sis man, she cant get "more" pregnant no can she??

Whats so wrong about banging your step sister?

I did a cousin back in the 90's.

Sisters Pics, lets see if she was worth it.
BTW how long you two been "step" siblings?

sounds like you took the movie Drive Me Crazy and fast forwarded 3 years

She's only my step sister because our parents got married. And we were together before they got serious.

"Limey"? IF that is a term for coming from England then you are correct.

BTW, thanks for the support guys.

29zeed2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back