My 18 year old step sister is pregnant.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookmarked this thread ages ago as it was hilarious and I forgot all about it till I was having a clean out on my stone age pc.
TS, are you seriously telling us that you did your sister and are now the daddy to a bastard child?
Here in england, we have a tv show called Jeremy Kyle. I suppose it's like your Jerry Springer. I see this sort of shit all the time on Jeremy kyle and the fact some inbred looking retard is willing to take on his slut step sis is no surprise to me. Not only in the USA baby!!
She clearly is a good looking girl (if that photo is really of you and her) but it's no surprise she has lowered herself to a dweeb like you as she clearly hasn't got that many other prospects.
That aside, I have to say well done to you. The child is the one who will suffer most and if you can give her a stable family, then who the fuck are we to criticise?

ON a side note, we will never truly know if this thread is genuine or a troll job. It does seem a little bit too detailed to just be the work of some sad case with nothing better to do than make shit up so a load of total strangers can read it. Whatever it is, I did laugh my ass clean off so who cares?

**Ha ha!! Just went back and read a bit more. Greetings fellow country man! I assumed you were a yank.

Last edited:
I was half expecting this to end with a bel-air reference.

Ts did the right thing by banging her when she was crying but failed when he decided to marry the whore.

Hope that shit isn't mine. Thankfully, I didn't use my real name

Bookmarked this thread ages ago as it was hilarious and I forgot all about it till I was having a clean out on my stone age pc.
TS, are you seriously telling us that you did your sister and are now the daddy to a bastard child?
Here in england, we have a tv show called Jeremy Kyle. I suppose it's like your Jerry Springer. I see this sort of shit all the time on Jeremy kyle and the fact some inbred looking retard is willing to take on his slut step sis is no surprise to me. Not only in the USA baby!!
She clearly is a good looking girl (if that photo is really of you and her) but it's no surprise she has lowered herself to a dweeb like you as she clearly hasn't got that many other prospects.
That aside, I have to say well done to you. The child is the one who will suffer most and if you can give her a stable family, then who the fuck are we to criticise?

ON a side note, we will never truly know if this thread is genuine or a troll job. It does seem a little bit too detailed to just be the work of some sad case with nothing better to do than make shit up so a load of total strangers can read it. Whatever it is, I did laugh my ass clean off so who cares?

**Ha ha!! Just went back and read a bit more. Greetings fellow country man! I assumed you were a yank.

Psssst, he's not logged in in 4 months.

No. It doesn't. It needs to get buried and stay buried. It was a pretty shitty troll job that wasn't funny when it was first posted and hasn't gotten any better in any of its shitty reincarnations.

Can a mod move this thread to archives please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back