My $12 wrist roller

cosism

Custom User Title
@Green
Reaction score
Free 2"X12" nipple, $3 flexible steel cable(plastic coated) and $9 worth of stoppers to tie the cable together, as well as a hook. The plates(5lb and 10lb)were $15 bucks extra. I guess that is a $27 total for everything. Some of you already have plates and will not have to buy plates. All of the parts are rated to some ungodly amount, like 500lbs or something, so this bitch will NOT fall apart or fail. This thing is kicking my ass for the 3rd timwe this week, MWF. Thanks for all the help in my other thread too guys. Here is a pic of it, I put a blue pen in the shot for size comparison.
Picture012.jpg

It's nice. You could also use it to tow a car.

That's a very heavy duty wrist roller. How long is the cable? From the picture it looks as though it may be a bit short. Nice job though.

wasptrash said:
That's a very heavy duty wrist roller. How long is the cable? From the picture it looks as though it may be a bit short. Nice job though.

Yeah, that cable looks damn short!

I curled the cable so all of the apparatus could fit into the shot. I bought 3 feet of cable, after tying off approx 2 inches on either side, I would say There is a good 2'8" of cable. I am 5'9", and with the addition of plate(s), even with my arms straight out, the plate almost touched the ground. When my arms get fried, and start sagging a bit, the plate touches the ground. It is cut the exact length where it makes me muster up strentgh so it does not touch the floor at all.

I also have a steel coupling for each side, which are about 2lbs a piece. Hell the damn thing is hard to hold out straight when there is NOT any weight on it, lol.

Back