Muslims Protest Worldwide After Charlie Hebdo Skewers Prophet

"As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Star Fleet personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Star Fleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation."

star-trek-spock1.jpg

They spend a lot of time being outraged.

Perhaps they should re-consider if they should ready their pitchforks everytime someone "insults" their prophet somewhere in the world. Because that is some wasted effort imo.
Or perhaps they like being outraged. I know some people like that. Who actively search for something to get mad about.

Is normal.

They spend a lot of time being outraged.

Perhaps they should re-consider if they should ready their pitchforks everytime someone "insults" their prophet somewhere in the world. Because that is some wasted effort imo.
Or perhaps they like being outraged. I know some people like that. Who actively search for something to get mad about.

Is normal.

you would too if you lived in a culture where you had to go gay because all the women are locked up

Savages. And their music is horrendous.

As bad as it is, it is better than most of the top western artists today.
I regret typing artists, as that is in connection with creating. It is just karaoki, today.
Singing on top of some awful crap, made by some people nobody knows about.
I am in a hostel as I type this and I enjoy the snoring person from the next room more than most of the music today.

Had to compose my thoughts and my breath and write this very carefully since I'm on dubs....It just never fails to amaze and infuriate me how a drawing of their prophet is more of a crime them more than boko Haram killing two thousand innocent and defenseless villagers. It's hard for me not to feel an ascending hatred for that double standard in regards to their "ummah"

I never used to support isreal because I grew up watching the South African struggle against Apartheid.

And while i still don't support the lies and landtheft and the foreign political meddling of the Israeli leadership, I can at least understand the existential paranoia they have against a culture whose value system is derived from a death-loving ethic. Better to have to tolerate Amelek-fearing land-pirates than blood-drunk gibbering Moon Demon cultists.

Mention anything about it and you get: "Why should all muslims be held responsible for the actions of a few?"

Draw a cartoon: "This is an insult to all muslims."

But every time an innocent gets displaced, murdered, kidnapped, raped, tortured, and terrorized while the name of their Eshu Moon Demon is joyously invoked. They don't see it as an equal insult to all Life Loving Rational Humans Everywhere. They just shrug, chortle amongst themselves or make excuses.

If I wasn't raised well enough to know better, and didn't know decent people who practise that indecent faith, I'd be doing something about the cold black feeling of evil intent that pulses inside me every time I read about muslims protesting and bitching about feeling disrespected.

I'm just glad I'm sober these days.

Last edited:
I don't expect any better, but you get constant preaching against insulting the prophet Mohammed, while the Qur'an itself is filled with endless bitter invective directed against Jews, Christians, and (horror) polytheists.

Likewise, constant bitter wailing about imperialism, while somehow forgetting the part where Islam conquered and colonized nearly the entire known world. How soon people forget that this is what Europe looked like as recently as 1580 -- a relatively small outpost against a gigantic Islamic Empire.

Europe%201580.jpg

It wasn't until the final Turkish assault on Vienna in the 1680s (!) was crushed that the many centuries of endless Islamic invasion and attempted colonization of Europe finally came to an end, although the Turks of course ultimately kept Anatolia and expelled/genocided the Greeks out of it.

Who cares. Nobody forces them to buy or read it.

fuck the protest against free speech and fuck the racist who made the cartoons. Both are goofs doing goofy things to me. He didnt deserve death but being an ignorant racist doesnt deserve praise either.

I thought they already protested?

fuck the protest against free speech and fuck the racist who made the cartoons. Both are goofs doing goofy things to me. He didnt deserve death but being an ignorant racist doesnt deserve praise either.

Islam isnt a race bud

It'll be like those Mohammed protests where they burn up a few flags and just end up killing each other.

Islam: Where moderates exist.

Said no one...

Ever.*

*But imbeciles who don't actually look at what is happening.

Had to compose my thoughts and my breath and write this very carefully since I'm on dubs....It just never fails to amaze and infuriate me how a drawing of their prophet is more of a crime them more than boko Haram killing two thousand innocent and defenseless villagers. It's hard for me not to feel an ascending hatred for that double standard in regards to their "ummah"

I never used to support isreal because I grew up watching the South African struggle against Apartheid.

And while i still don't support the lies and landtheft and the foreign political meddling of the Israeli leadership, I can at least understand the existential paranoia they have against a culture whose value system is derived from a death-loving ethic. Better to have to tolerate Amelek-fearing land-pirates than blood-drunk gibbering Moon Demon cultists.

Mention anything about it and you get: "Why should all muslims be held responsible for the actions of a few?"

Draw a cartoon: "This is an insult to all muslims."

But every time an innocent gets displaced, murdered, kidnapped, raped, tortured, and terrorized while the name of their Eshu Moon Demon is joyously invoked. They don't see it as an equal insult to all Life Loving Rational Humans Everywhere. They just shrug, chortle amongst themselves or make excuses.

If I wasn't raised well enough to know better, and didn't know decent people who practise that indecent faith, I'd be doing something about the cold black feeling of evil intent that pulses inside me every time I read about muslims protesting and bitching about feeling disrespected.

I'm just glad I'm sober these days.

Great post...couldn't agree more...it always boggled my mind how a cartoon can foment worldwide protests but massacring 2000 civilians barely makes a blip on the outrage radar..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back