Muslims offended by Israel's tattoo

This

The stupidity of the fuckwits on here is astounding

The OP is fucking trolling and trying to turn this into the War Room and many of you mouth breathers are falling for it.

Those are some ugly ass tats.

My muslim friends are upset that israel's tattoo includes the arab countries in north africa. he should just use a map of sub saharan africa instead

5aa065bec8acf.png
My Christian friends approve

Misleading thread title, your friends don't represent muslims

The OP is fucking trolling and trying to turn this into the War Room and many of you mouth breathers are falling for it.

People can't resist spewing their shitty opinions.

Muslims are offended by literally everything known to man.
Sounds more like a statement that should be made about white America and it's PC bullshit and cancel culture.

this is bullshit. I know plenty of north africans who wear the african map tshirts and necklace just like israel Adasanya... this thread is white belt level.

Why is this not in the DUMP. This is basically a lie against our North African brothers.

You will find the Moroccans to be one of the proudest in representing Africa alongside the Nigerians and Somalis. As a whole you will find the most nationalistic and proudest people in Africa regardless of their religion.

A1zDAwwgRCL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71Nclvx4FOL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0._SX569._SX._UX._SY._UY_.png

love-africa-somalia-flag-mens-t-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
My muslim friends are upset that israel's tattoo includes the arab countries in north africa. he should just use a map of sub saharan africa instead

5aa065bec8acf.png
Muslim friends upset by Israel??? Did not see that one coming... Send him petition to change the name while changing his tatoos...
I personally want to start a petition for him to change his nickname from ‘Last Stylebender’ to ‘Last Stylebender so far’ cause you know what if there are other Stylebenders come after him – it will be just stoopid.

Muslims are offended by literally everything known to man.
That guy has some cunt friends or he is lying why on earth would you be offended? No way that happened.

It's weird that blacks get full Africa tattoos when blacks are treated like shit in North-Africa.

Those are not Arab countries, those are African countries.

You are defrauding us TS.

<SelenaWow> I had no idea what the tat was in the first place...

dont they say MENA aka Middle Eastern North African.

perhaps africans should stop including north africa as those countries are associated with the middleast.
Ridiculous.

Last edited:
dont they say MENA aka Middle Eastern North African.

perhaps africans should stop including north africa as those countries are associated with the middleast.
Those countries were invaded and raped by Arabs who forced their religion on the natives.

Those countries were invaded and raped by Arabs who forced their religion on the natives.
hmmm..nah.. this was actually da christian 'way' historically...

Muslim invasion, be it in South Europe or anywhere else in the world, was more 'subtle' when it comes to cultural/religious 'clashes' [see tax system]

hmmm..nah.. this was actually da christian 'way' historically...

Muslim invasion, be it in South Europe or anywhere else in the world, was more 'subtle' when it comes to cultural/religious 'clashes' [see tax system]
By subtle you mean beheading, rapes, slavery and so on? Because all of that is lawful in Islam, it is in the Hadith and Quran.

5aa065bec8acf.png

Fraud, even the statement "the arab countries in north africa" itself is moronic.

Those who get triggered by this post should consider not to believe everything they read or hear, especially from some random poster in internet forum, because that's quite dumb.

Back