Muslims offended by Israel's tattoo

I call bs. TS doesn’t have friends

Im offended that muslims kill in the name of their religion.

Muslims offended

lmao what else is new. Nobody in any 1st world country cares anymore. every minority group and their grandmother is butthurt about something and I just dont give a shit lol

Nice try but (other than people who hate tattoos) no one is offended by that tattoo.
Here's one of Anthony Joshuas ones, no one is offended by that one either.

f076ecd70fb9fd877364ca87b33c3cba.jpg

The OP is fucking trolling and trying to turn this into the War Room and many of you mouth breathers are falling for it.

With all the raping and pillaging to be done how did they find time in their holy lives to review the markings of a heathen? #NotAllMuslims <45>

The OP is fucking trolling and trying to turn this into the War Room and many of you mouth breathers are falling for it.

Well yes that was obvious.
He's also incredibly stupid as the country in Africa with the largest Muslim population isn't in North Africa it's........ Nigeria.

dont they say MENA aka Middle Eastern North African.

perhaps africans should stop including north africa as those countries are associated with the middleast.

My muslim friends are upset that israel's tattoo includes the arab countries in north africa. he should just use a map of sub saharan africa instead

5aa065bec8acf.png
I'm a Muslim and I don't give a fk about his tattoo

Sorry but I won't believe legitimate offense has been taken until someone tweets about anonymously.

Back