• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol as punishment in China's Islamic 're-education' cam

Why don't we agree that neither of those is very fun
So you are saying that being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol is comparable to having your head chopped and the video used as propaganda?

So you are saying that being forced to eat pork and drink alcohol is comparable to having your head chopped and the video used as propaganda?

Yeah, obviously that's what I mean, dumbass.

There are always problems with Uyghurs, never with equally large Hui Muslim minority.
Can you blame the Uyghurs when their region were annexed and are being forcibly assimilated by people totally foreign to them? The Han regime are doing this to everyone outside the Eastern region (Han).

Last edited:
Who fucking cares about uigurs in China???? I lived in xinjiange and those guys are all pic pockets and pimps.

"There were so many things to recite, and if you couldn't recite them, they wouldn't allow you to eat, sleep or sit," he said. "They brainwash you, you must become like a robot. Listen to whatever the party says, listen to the party's words, follow the party."

Isn't that what all religions do to people?
Brainwashes you and forces you to become like a robot?
With the absurd amount of rules religions enforce on people, it makes me wonder if they have ever tasted real freedom.

This statement oozes large amounts of irony .

Islam is a cancer. China is trying to cure the cancer. Europe and the West are trying to have as much cancer as possible.

Lets see what happens in 100 years.

China doesn't play, and it's their country....

not seeing the problem w/ this TBH

I just wanna see Sau...Islamic terrorists send their guys over there in China and stir shit up. Let the US take a break.

Half the war room probably jizzed their pants reading that.

The American right are actually big proponents of cultural Marxism as long as the targets of the indoctrination and ostracizing are "those" people.

Canadian Industrial band Skinny Puppy were one. Read about it here.

I like Skinny Puppy, they'd need to pick something else to make me go crazy.

Just looked up the Billboard charts for 2005, Hollaback girl was #2... They definitely could have stepped up their torture game up IMO

Chinese give zero fucks. They are every bit as ruthless as the Russians, and usually more efficient.

The book, Gideon's Spies, which is a history of Mossad, includes a section on a very nasty war between Mossad and their Chinese counterparts in certain African countries. Shit was like a Bond movie. Chinese agents fed a Mossad source to a crocodile. While he was still alive. And videoed themselves doing it. The video was sent to the local Mossad station chief...who responded by personally killing several Chinese agents. With a fucking anti-tank missile.

Last edited:
Isn't that what all religions do to people?
Brainwashes you and forces you to become like a robot?
With the absurd amount of rules religions enforce on people, it makes me wonder if they have ever tasted real freedom.

This statement oozes large amounts of irony .

No one forces you to go to church in America. And the last time I went to church, no one asked me to become a robit.

Chinese give zero fucks. They are every bit as ruthless as the Russians, and usually more efficient.

The book, Gideon's Spies, which is a history of Mossad, includes a section on a very nasty war between Mossad and their Chinese counterparts in certain African countries. Shit was like a Bond movie. Chinese agents fed a Mossad source to a crocodile. While he was still alive. And videoed themselves doing it. The video was sent to the local Mossad station chief...who responded by personally killing several Chinese agents. With a fucking anti-tank missile.

I think more Chinese agents should be killed by anti tank missiles they are nefarious as shit they are engineering the economic collapse of some nations!

Back