Muslims and Christians donate food to the homeless in London.

Last edited:
Good for them.

I take a good thing at face value until proven otherwise.

Would these homeless even be homeless if not so much effort spent towards the migrants?

Bad time to be a homeless person that loves pork.

John Wayne Gacy performed as a clown at children's parties. Must mean he was a good guy since he did a couple good things.

Quran 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
^ read this and let it sink in what it teaches muslims

Um. You think a serial murderer of young boys and men had good intentions as a clown or was that an in to get trust of youngsters.

Fuck those evil muslims doing good things. I've got a narrative to push...

@m25105

Lol I was going to say "Inb4 Taqiya" ... guess you saw it coming!

Kudos to all involved. Isn't charity one of the pillars of Islam? I for one would like to hear more positive stories coming from the followers of that faith, so this is welcomed news.

th

Kudos to all involved. Isn't charity one of the pillars of Islam? I for one would like to hear more positive stories coming from the followers of that faith, so this is welcomed news.

There are tons of them, but this forum only posts negative stories. "Muslim kills a guy" thread is made "Muslim rapes a woman" thread is made. "Muslim helps poor" no thread is made, and when one is made it's typically "why bring up his religion?" Which boggles the mind, cause helping the poor is part of the religion, while killing and raping is not.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-food-for-homeless-at-christmas-a3422611.html

Why not a positive story for a change?

Muslims have donated 10 tonnes of food to feed the homeless across London at Christmas, religious and charity leaders said.

Hundreds of Muslims flocked to the East London Mosque on Friday in a drive to feed London's homeless during the festive period.

Pictures showed members of the 7,500 strong Muslim congregation donating food as they attended Friday prayers at the mosque in Whitechapel.

Members of the congregation stood proudly in front of crates of shopping bags filled with rice, pasta, cereals and other tinned goods, ready to be distributed to people living on the street.

More than 90 per cent of the food, which will be given to homeless charity Crisis, will go to non-Muslims, with Christian Reverend Gary Bradley describing the drive as “all faiths working together for a common humanity.”

This comment is of importance, since I've already seen people (on reddit) trying to redirect and say that Muslims only donate to Muslims, cause Sheikh so and so, said that and that.

But it's all part of the Taqiya!

I wonder if the first comment will be something like "No wonder the muzzies donate to the homeless in London, it's practically a mudslime city already" or something along those lines.
2.jpg

it is in all three of the abrahamic religions. seeking praise in any fashion for your charitable contributions defeats the purpose of what charity is about. that's why we never hear about news like this as much as we'd like. I learned about this during an impromptu lecture after a donor meeting at a non profit I did consulting work for about a year ago - two donors who are best friends (one Jewish & the other Muslim) that are scholars & they really delivered insight to the lot of us.

Back